Uploaded files

teknofil

I recently uploaded my first mod, MegatonMaid. I looked at the options when I set it up and it said that people would be able to comment and endorse the file. However, after I uploaded the file and went to look at the page, it says that I blocked endorsements and when I tried to post a comment it says that I disallowed comments. Did I do something wrong or is it restricted because of some other reason?

There may have been a problem with the server when you were uploading. You might try checking some other mods that were uploaded around the same time to see if they also disallow comments and ratings. If so, contact admin. If not, then you may need to re-upload in order to enable them.

Ugh, I thought I'd fixed this in the latest update, clearly I haven't. I'll take a look at this this week, but in the mean-time if you would like comments and ratings to be enabled I'm afraid the only way is to delete your entry and do it again. Sorry!

I was JUST about to come here and mention this. I just uploaded my newest mod and it did this same exact thing and it's pi**ing me off. It did it for one of my other mods also. I think it might be a problem with the server.