Who Did You Kill To Get Into The Dark Brotherhood?

Stampede

I don't have any plan to join DB for my Nord Spellsword. Though she is acting like some mercenary, she doesn't want to kill innocent people. However, during battle in Cylarne(SI Main Quest), I targetted a dead Golden Saint soldier and type 'resurrect', I got a message! "Oh, WTF!?" I reloaded the game.

**But I have plan to join DB with my other character next time. That time, the blood ticket will be some 'safe' targets, like.... Eldamil?

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'AI NG'NGAH

YOGH-SOTHOTH

H'EE-L'GEB

F'AI THRODOG

UAAAH

You know that lady who writes all the really insulting books about all the cities?

Yeah, I can't let some heartless shrew like that live for too long.

I broke into her house and hid in the basement until nightfall. After assuring that the other two residents were asleep, I hit her with a custom-made paralyze/damage health poison.

Now no one will have to read her condescending little "guidebooks" again.

OGTHROD AI'F

GEB'L-EE'H

YOG-SOTHOTH

'NGAH'NG AI'Y

ZHRO

I killed that old man that lives across the road from wawnet inn near the imperial city.

in another game i triggered that stupid quest he have.(something about killing slaughter fish i dont remember)

I hated that quest, so i decided to kill him for DB entry, i simply sneaked in when he was asleep and stabbed him in the back.

Ever since that first time, every new incarnation of my favorite assassin (Casandra) keeps pulling her blood-ticket out of Gwinas' quivering corpse. I keep telling her that if you simply talk to this prospective member of the Mythic Dawn, he will want nothing to do with this cult he's worked so hard to join once he learns the truth about them. But she never listens to me. She has to look in his heart for that innocence he is supposed to possess, so out comes the dagger and... :ohmy:

Actually, in this latest incarnation of Cassie, Gwinas was the first "innocent" that she "murdered". He was not the first person she callously and brutally killed.

Cassie first eyeballed the Redguard pirate who loiters outside the Marie Elena and ran a thumb across the edge of her blade in anticipation. She'd do her best to keep the Dunmer and Breton alive, but the Redguard was destined to go down.

The reason? He sings off-key.

The problem? Casandra Serein did knife the guy in the back, unseen. Perfect murder: no witnesses, no bounty. No message of "Unseen forces..." either. The kill did not count as a murder on her tally sheet.

Second victim was Luckless Lucina of Cheydinhal. Cassie's pet pumpkin (which sits on the wall outside her front door) needs to be safe from this relentless predator, so Cassie slipped an enchanted Bound Helmet (named the "Asphyxiating Mask") on the beggar. Found the poor schmuck dead in front of the Chapel of Arkay.

She used the same device to kill a Cheydinhal Guard (she needed a uniform), but she learned something trying to do the same trick with a Chorrol Guard: a Bound Helmet is worth 0 gold, so if one guard fails to put the thing on and you're forced to pickpocket it off him, the helmet gets a stolen tag that all but ruins it (no one puts on stolen gear that's reverse-pickpocketed on them). A Mages' Hood is worth gold and can be laundered through a fence, but a Black Hood or Bound Helmet are worth nothing, so they cannot be bought back.

Wow. Everybody says Grey Prince. I guess the Dark Brotherhood is crawling with arena fighters.

Everytime it's the same person, I go and kill Umbra.

Got to give credit to the voice though, down in a deep ruin with just you and Umbra slugging it out, somehow they still manage to see with unseen eyes.

I always feel a little sorry for crazy old Umbra....and her sword Umbra.

Amantius Allectus, the guys who's diary you pinch to get into the thieves guild.

I don't know why, guess a bug because he's not supposed to look for his diary but he kept on visiting my house in Chorrol.

I'd walk in the door and he'd be there in the living room, ask him about rumours and then he leaves.

Other times he'd just come in the front door when I was in the living room.

At first I didn't mind having a visitor now and then but he never knocks and intruded on my naked female companion one time so I decided he was a good candidate for pre-meditated murder.

I staked out his house and it turns out he's a freak anyway, only a single bed in there that his wife sleeps in while he wanders or goes to an inn or something.

Maybe he hangs around his weird vampire plants in the basement, but not when I was there.

Anyway come morning he showed up for breakfast with his wife and when she walked out the door it was the last time he ever saw her because his lights soon went out.

I personally feel that Sithis deserves a good kill. Someone who actually deserved to die. I tried using that heathen couple from Hackdirt, Etira and Vlanhonder Moslin, but it didn't work out. Still, I didn't mind slaughtering them at all. My next choice was the cretin grandson of a Necromancer, Velwyn Benirus who sold me a tainted house and only felt "slightly" guilty about it. When I heard that, I knew that he'd just bought his ticket to the afterlife. I followed him out of town after tying up his family's loose ends and ventilated him with a steel arrow. *Chuckles* To add insult to injury, I used the console to get my septims back. *LOL*

Another client of mine was the arrogant Primate of Skingrad who casually told me that I and the beggars had much in common. I snuck into the chapel undercroft at night, found and ventilated him with a poison arrow. I've also found that if you strike down the Necromancer Jalbert in the Ayleid Ruin Vilverin (across the water from the sewer exit), you will get a murder credit for that. Same rule applies that he mustn't see you before you strike. I used a custom paralyze bow and a poison arrow. Although I've yet to do it, I think Lazare Milvane of Skingrad is a good target, but not a good kill. I honestly think he's too stupid to take offense at. Like I said, I try to give Sithis good kills.

Archived