Who Did You Kill To Get Into The Dark Brotherhood?

Stampede

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I killed a Imperial Legion Soldier ... ! o_O

On accident while I'm in Kvatch whacking some Scamp, then a fool Imperial Legion Soldier get in my way and *WHACK* he got killed by my mace... Awww..

I've finally made an evil, eee-vil male without a father of a Khajiit and am looking to join the guild of murderers.

To all those who have already joined the DB, who did you kill to gain entry?

my friends says just kill anyone at random, i got in by killing a tram then sleeping until it was night then this DB guy came to me and i got in

gotta say though i ummed and arr'ed over taking that blokes life. is it me btw or will non of the gods heal you now? it seems being a contract killer stops you from going into a chaple of the nine and getting blessed.. they all keep telling me to repent!

pete

They won't let you heal at chapel altars if your Infamy is higher than your Fame. so, go do some Arena or Fighter's Guild quests, or the MQ. they add to your Fame like a charm =)

personally I killed some poor fisherman bloke in Weye, outside of the Imperial City.

If you get the official mod of "Vile Lair", if you have infamy, you can get healed there,....

Like I said, I try to give Sithis good kills.

Go ask the Count of Bravil about Bravil, he might join your clientele.

I'll have to check him out. Thanks for the tip. Although... all things considered, isn't he an essential character?

If you kill him before completing "Allies for Bruma" you might not be able to get the maximum number of Allies but once you've finished that quest he's pretty fair game.

That's what I was thinking Micko. Thanks for the clarification. Personally, I don't necessarily consider obnoxious, rude and self-absorbed curs to be good kills, but I'd enjoy killing that Regulus Terrentius, Toutius Sextius, The Primate of Skingrad, Lazare Milvan and that arrogant assed High Elf Nightblade on the Waterfront just for the sport. The only thing I regret is not being able to talk to them just before I do them in. Oh and let's not forget Caenlin and Antus Odiil.

My character got back into the cold-hearted killing game while on the Yellow Road of the Nibenay Basin. A wolf and a rat were patrolling the road at this one point, so I manuevered my Cassie-the-Assassin to get both of them with a single cast of a frost spell. Problem is, lining up this shot put her line of fire right down the length of the road, and who was to blunder on the scene just as she let off a shot? A Black Horse Courier. The rider got caught in the shot as well, and while it wasn't enough to kill her, it constituted an assault. She fled to seek out the authorities, and my assassin took pursuit.

She stopped near the wreck of the Emma May, and had her horse shot out from under her at long range. The funny thing is, with the horse killed, the courier went limp and tumbled out of the saddle. She settled near the shore and was technically still alive, but in a sort of perma-Paralyzed state. My Cassie walked over and finished close in with a knife.

Archived