Who Did You Kill To Get Into The Dark Brotherhood?

Stampede

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hiya, just curious, what would happen if I end up killing one of DBH's future targets to get in? I am thinking about shooting that noob in front of the lady Luck statue....

You'll probably just automatically complete the quest when you get it.

I ended up killing an adventurer in a cave that I thought was a bandit... >_>

sorry for the double post, but the guy infront fo the statue is unkillable till you get to that part, but ive killed some of the draconis people, and it dont say a thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I killed Luckless Lucina, one of the beggars. Just got really annoyed by her and her squeaky voice, and snipered her from behind a corner when she was sleeping.

At first I thought the message on the screen meant I was seen by guards, and hurried to go run to the doyen and pay off my bounty. :"D Yes, TDB freaked me out at first. Lucien was really scary too, the first time he came to see me, my first thought was the Dark Brotherhood from Morrowind and I was sort of half-expecting him to attack me any minute.

(And later on Lucien turned out to be my #1 favorite NPC of all time whose murder I most definately want to avenge someday... first appearances can be decieving. (: )

At first I thought the message on the screen meant I was seen by guards, and hurried to go run to the doyen and pay off my bounty. :"D Yes, TDB freaked me out at first. Lucien was really scary too, the first time he came to see me, my first thought was the Dark Brotherhood from Morrowind and I was sort of half-expecting him to attack me any minute.

I was the same way though i noticed right away that he wasnt wearing the DB garb from morrowind i thought huh? but i was ready with my dagger just in case he tried to make cat food out of me.

I had accidentally gotten on a wrong horse at the stables, that looked like Prior Mabriel's horse, and the stablemaster attacked me, so I went and killed him, since I didn't figure out how to yield until one of those tips came up. Then when the guy showed up, I decided to go with it.

The sonofafish Innkeeper in Hackdirt got blown through his inn door with a lightning strike after I talked to the blok about what they were all planning to do with Darma.

~Was worth it. Read her diary, he was a creepy dude anyhow, and FULLy in league with the whole Chuthulian-bent plan.

that annoying male without a father kid that follows you around after you become grand champion at the imperial city arena.

I got fed up with him and just shot him with the apotheosis staff in the middle of the imperial city.

Killed some imperial city guards, used all my varla stones and black soul gems, broke my staff, 3 swords, a shield and a full suit of heavy armor and drank all my health potions.

(so I had the game in easy mode....and i used a glitch to have a full suit of bound armor.)

then i just ran around the city for awhile, found this cave with a bed outside it and slept there because i leveled up a few times.

there he was,

Lucien Lechance,

....Killed him too.....whoops,

Thankfully the game autosaved and i was able to go through the dark brotherhood missions.

Archived