⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Who Did You Kill To Get Into The Dark Brotherhood?

Stampede

My new char is level 1 and about to kill someone. I skipped the beginning, so I must go back to the dungeon to get something important of mine (from a mod) and the only way to do this is through the DB quest. The prob is I'm level 1 really weak and all I have to use is my fists (1 of my major skills) However, I am a siren and therefore invincible underwater. Any suggestions on some easy (or near water) targets? And beggars would be tough cause if I'm seen or heard in a city I'm screwed and with my fists I'm not strong enough to kill silently.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On one save I happened to be next to a sleeping beggar with my sword drawn, I'm not an evil player but I couldn't help myself. So I killed him and lucien came to me, but I killed him as well, so the beggars life helped kill a very evil man.

A complete mystery to me, I mean it, not even had fought in the arena the first time I was approached by Lachance. Yet indeed, looking in the info window I was 'credited' with one murder.

Your weak... at level 1? I'm pretty sure that you'd be able to even kill a guard at your level, Oblivion is horrible like that, you'll get no where in the DB with fists, perhaps grab a bow and snipe someone, that's the easiest way.

Using OOO MMM Francesco's and Adrenaline Oblivion makes it much harder at level 1. However, I was using Deadly Reflex as well so I managed to find someone in a basement in Anvil sleeping, steal his mace, and cut the the head off an otherwise formidable warrior.

Ah I see, I tried mods like that in the past in hopes of making the game more static in regards to the worlds level (like Morrowind) too bad they also add unnecessary things into the game, I hate when modders do that, they make something good and then step over the line and ruin it.

Anyway, I got into the DB with my stealth character by a fluke, I was in the wilderness and came across a bandit running around, he hadn't seen me so I shot an arrow at him looking going for triple damage and then it gave me the Unseen force message, I was thinking "What? how?"

Turns out a legion forester was fighting off the Bandit and I accidentally killed him right after he finished the Bandit haha, good thing his health was almost gone because a bounty right there would be annoying.

Scored a Silver bow off of him too so it was destined I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived