⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Who Did You Kill To Get Into The Dark Brotherhood?

Stampede

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to Kvatch and the one sniveliing weasel that came running down the road...Hirtel I think his name was... let him finish his whine and run off... I ran after him and shot him in back with an arrow...

I do not like whiners... LOL

In fact, my modus operandi is to kill first and ask questions later.... Nothing like an arrow, knife, or sword in the back when they are not suspecting it that makes the whole thing more fun...

:evil01:

• 2 weeks later...

@ Astorious - you can however off Lachance when he comes to speak to you, and you will get a message saying something along the lines of "Luciene Lachance has died, and now the dark brotherhood cannot be completed"

I was doing a quest for a mod, and fought off said "bandits" and apparently one of them was a murder, I dunno...I was aggravated, but planned on joining the brotherhood anyway, so wasn't too upset.

Gray prince counting as a DB Murder is actually a bug, Unofficial patch seems to fix most NPC's that count as murder when they shouldn't.

My Morally challenged character is a Gruff, Lone wolf type imperial who is a "Mercenary" (stealth themed skills, mercantile, primarily a Marksman, blade etc.) He is in it for the cash and whatever yields the greater reward is what he is for, which usually results in killing the innocents who own special/valuable items.

He is yet to decide who's life he shall take for good old Lucien, I decided I wouldn't attempt to murder anyone until I had heard the rumor about how the DB recruit people.

When I do, I'll search out an annoying wood elf, perhaps Glarthir can assist me with this and some money along the way.

Archived