Questions You Always Wanted To Ask...

Stampede

I stand partially corrected. Lol

something else I was wondering... why doesn't the game have dismemberment?

It really would have improved the game... I think, anyway.

*glances around*

(I started a new page! Go me...)

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do goblins put locks on STICK GATES? And why don't I see tribes Actively going out and stealing the other tribes head?

Why can the stick gate in the tutorial dungeon be opened by pulling a rope hanging somewhere with a rock attached?

Guest Some Guy
here is a good 1: If you have the ressurect spell from a mod why is it that if you kill something and take it's main ingredience it can still be resurrected???

here is a good 1: If you have the ressurect spell from a mod why is it that if you kill something and take it's main ingredience it can still be resurrected???

Because the modder didn't take that into account.

Skinned bears wouldn't have made it past the 'M' rating (being nekkid' and all...)

Because Todd Howard went in and unsharpened all the axes before the game went to Gold master, making them quite blunt weapons.

:D

If the Amulet of Kings can only be worn by someone of the Septim bloodline, how come Mankar Camoran was able to wear it?

Because Todd Howard went in and unsharpened all the axes before the game went to Gold master, making them quite blunt weapons.

If the Amulet of Kings can only be worn by someone of the Septim bloodline, how come Mankar Camoran was able to wear it?

:ohmy:

you may have something there

might be the good ol' male without a father-fathered-on-the-scullery-maid thing again.

Its a bit of a cliche in fantasy books and games

oh, and dismemberment would bump up the game rating quite a bit. Bethseda wanted as many people to be able to play it as possible. It also needs a high enough spec pc anyway without adding extra combat animations :rolleyes:

Actually, it can only be worn by the Dragonborn. The Septim bloodline was proven to be of the Dragonborn, but does not neccessarily exclude another family line descended from St. Alessia.

haha..

1)Whilst sneaking around, how can NPCs still look at you with a smile?

2)Why don't the NPC's change their clothes?

3)How come the "kids" look older then you?

4)Why are the animals so suicidal? IE, they see you, try to run away, jump right off that there cliff, like a lemming

5)Why is there a mysterious barriar seperating you from other lands? Why did i cross that barriar in my game, and see nothing except marshlands and trees?

6)i also know why they lack intimacy.. well, besides the Foc's'le innkeeper, and Falanu Hlaalu, but i've never seen the latter in the graveyard.

7)Who makes the Goblin's outfits?

8)Why is the PC 'talkative' to others, but you can't hear his words? Except when he/she grunts whilst being hit?

9)Why do they taunt you, when they know that they'll usually get an arrow through the neck for comparing your speed to that of a pregnant cow?

10)Why do the 'conversations' all sound the same? Why do they make no sense?

Dawn Agent 1: Well Met

Dawn Agent 2: How goes it?

Dawn Agent 1: They Say that King Helseth has formed an alliance with House Dres, and together, they pick apart the carcass of ruined Indoril

11)What the heck is Indoril?

12) How can books that say nothing about "How to Sneak" teach you how to sneak?

Archived