Questions You Always Wanted To Ask...

Stampede

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11)What the heck is Indoril?

You mean to say that you have never heard of, say, Lord Indoril Nerevar?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nerevar

I think he didn't play Morrowind, or if he did, totally skipped all the dialogues and muted his sound; while still managing to finish the quest-line.

...12) How can books that say nothing about "How to Sneak" teach you how to sneak?

As I recall, one such Sneak book makes mention of the use of shadow to maintain stealth, so they can "teach" you the better use of the skill.

I am keenly interested in finding training tomes for the Blade skill akin to the "Mace Fighting" book I read once, just to see their take on a "lesson in swordfighting". Alas, I do not recall finding any book of that nature in my travels. I just want to see if the advice they give is any good compared to what I already know about medieval swordfighting.

I don't know how I can ask this without it having some SPOILERS, so here goes:

Maybe this has already been proven correct or not, but you know a certain vampire in the Dark Brotherhood? He states garlic debilitates him or somethin, so when I had to take him out I snuck up to his bed and put some garlic in his pocket. When I shot an arrow through his face he woke up, but he was waaay easier to kill than all the other members. So is this beacuse of the garlic or is it because he just plain sucks?

I don't know how I can ask this without it having some SPOILERS, so here goes:

Maybe this has already been proven correct or not, but you know a certain vampire in the Dark Brotherhood? He states garlic debilitates him or somethin, so when I had to take him out I snuck up to his bed and put some garlic in his pocket. When I shot an arrow through his face he woke up, but he was waaay easier to kill than all the other members. So is this beacuse of the garlic or is it because he just plain sucks?

It's the garlic. He's the only vampire you can use that trick on. :happy:

Hi there Rusla, welcome to the forums. You might want to read our rules before posting, particularly the ones on spam... your post doesn't really contribute anything, and so can be viewed as one liner spam. I'll let you off as you're new though. ;)

This thread isn't about answering one's difficulties in gameplay, but to bring to light the imponderables created the the story or gameworld.

Like: could it be that Jalbert is Treyvond's brother? Because as Trey says, "...you don't see many Redguards practicing magic...", but lo and behold, there's this Redguard necromancer hiding out in the Heartlands. Could it be that the reason why Trevond hates necromancy so much is because of the path Jalbert took?

Archived