Questions You Always Wanted To Ask...

Stampede

Would the Oblivion gates turn up in other countries, like Morrowind?

Overhear some conversations between NPCs, and you'll hear grim reports that the daedra indeed have been partying in other parts of Tamriel.

Why don't the newsletters in Tamriel change topics after a couple of weeks? Is the journalist on permanent vacation?

The completion of certain quests are indeed newsworthy. The trouble I'm having is that the lazy dolts who pass out free copies in the Imperial City suddenly decide I already have a copy of that issue (and I don't!) and refuse to give me any more.

Speaking of writers not doing their jobs, just where is my copy of Alessia Ottus' Guide to Kvatch? Hmmm?

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speaking of writers not doing their jobs, just where is my copy of Alessia Ottus' Guide to Kvatch? Hmmm?

I guess it got burned with everything else :D

Or Kvatch has never been an interesting city... We will never know... Oh wait we will, the Kvatch rebuilt mod! ;D

• 2 weeks later...
Arrows stick in living people. They are then in their inventory. Why can you steal arrows from a walking person with those arrows in his back, without him noticing it? I think that would hurt... ;)

Arrows stick in living people. They are then in their inventory. Why can you steal arrows from a walking person with those arrows in his back, without him noticing it? I think that would hurt... ;)

Why can't you steal people's weapons while equipped? I mean, I once did that in real-life... (Live-roleplay)

Getting an arrow or two can't be that hard... You can steal bottles and all sorts of pitchforks, (hidden in their pockets) but no arrows. Ehm. Would be cool to raise acrobatics to 250 (cheating, that is) and steal ALL arrows from the town guards in bruma... Then do a crime and jump onto a house.

"Ha-ha! Come get me, ye cowards!"

"What the mighty Daedra?! Where's my arrows?!" "And my?!" "How can that crime addict on the rooftop have got that many?"

What I want to know is why the people don't run away when you summon a daedra in a city arter the mq. Also, that M'raaj Dar says that your an annoying whelp unworthy of licking his boots. And why there isn't a box that you can check that starts you out as a vampire or not.

Why is it that the town guards are powerful foes if you get into a fight with them, but the citizens have to hire the Fighter's Guild to take care of the criminals?

becuse the guards cant go away form there post unlese on break and wean on breakthey just want to sleep unless its an emergency like kavach or whatever its spelled so the "Fighters Guild" were make for that area of the game and to train your char this is my opinion and is not nesely the opion of "Bethesda Softworks" or eny other maker

Why can't you steal people's weapons while equipped? I mean, I once did that in real-life... (Live-roleplay)

Getting an arrow or two can't be that hard... You can steal bottles and all sorts of pitchforks, (hidden in their pockets) but no arrows. Ehm. Would be cool to raise acrobatics to 250 (cheating, that is) and steal ALL arrows from the town guards in bruma... Then do a crime and jump onto a house.

"Ha-ha! Come get me, ye cowards!"

"What the mighty Daedra?! Where's my arrows?!" "And my?!" "How can that crime addict on the rooftop have got that many?"

http://www.modernparapsychology.com/gamer/LARP.jpg

You LARP o_0

What I want to know is why the people don't run away when you summon a daedra in a city arter the mq.

Mages summoning deadra is actually fairly normal. They are often kept as "pets"(like the imp in the mages guild or summoned for practice. Although unerved, it's not something people are terrified of.

Archived