Questions You Always Wanted To Ask...

Stampede

1. Why do corpses randomly burn and then get snuffed out, and then are lit on fire again in a few days?

Spontaneous Human Combustion. It's not just for X-Files fans anymore.

2. How does a tiny Bosmer in dirty leather armor with a rusty bow have more experience than the Kvatch guards? Altough it sure explains quite a bit...

Mind you, before you cracked down that first 'Blivvie Gate, the Guard Cap'n thought you were going to be nothing more than a redshirt meatshield whose only purpose in life (seeing as how it was going to be over with in about 30 seconds) was to soak up the first fireball thrown by a Scamp. Once you did the impossible (and that makes us mighty) he concluded that blowing up a Gate made you more experienced than his guys.

3. Why can't you get Human Blood from a dead body? A few slashes doesn't completely drain a body of blood...

You can't even dismember a person while wielding a big honkin' greatsword in this game— just how are you going to cut a vien and drain their blood? ;)

4. Why do people run into fires, traps, and other dangerous things? If your smart enough to bring an extra sword and two healing potions before entering a ruin, I think you'd be smart enough not to run onto a rising panel three seconds in!

I'd object to this too, but that guy was a Bosmer. I hate Bosmer, so the whole squish-squish thingy made me smile.

5. What happened to the Daedric War Machine at Kvatch?

Decommissioned in the wake of Congressional budget cuts to military spending.

6. Why do caves filled with trolls and ogres sometimes have Children's Trousers in them? o_O

Same reason why there are no kids in Cyrodiil. Point of fact: clothing is not edible.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why is the Fighters' Guild porter in the Chorrol hall an Imperial when all other porters are Bretons? And why does this one Imperial porter refuse to fix your gear when the Bretons do?

Does Branwen ever get into the Arena and see daddy?

Why does the Arena combatant I place my bet on always fight the match in a Light Raiment— and with their bare hands? >:(

Just who was the poor guy who ended up decorating the lake near Fort Nikel?

What birthsign was Seridur born under? Because if he was born under the Lord sign, I'd imagine he'd toast up under starlight.

Why are the Bosmer men more annoying than the women?

What is it with Altmer villians? Practically every High Elf I have more than two conversations with ends up trying to kill me. I'm afraid Sinderion is going to try poisoning me soon!

Why do bandits prefer light, agile armors but then end up wielding excrutiatingly heavy axes and hammers?

Do arrows, when shot up into the sky, hurt people when they fall back down?

Why is a Breton a fighters guild porter anyways?

Why is a Breton a fighters guild porter anyways?

A nord or orc following you around would be to intimidating for new members. A highelf or darkelf would have better things to do than stand around staring at you, and chances are they would be secretly evil. An Argonian, or Khajit just wouldn't work. A woodelf wouldn't live very long given the annoyance factor and the large, sharp objects close at hand. An imperial would want to be more important than a lowly porter. A breton however, is tolerable, expendable, and not much good for anything else.

I did that before I gots me a plant
they get dragged somewhere probably

Fitzey, please avoid posts like this in future. They're overly short and spammy, and don't really add anything to the thread. Thanks.

I have a few more...

1. How many more times do I have to look at the stupid little Arena Fan!? He's ugly and won't feck off! I'm throwing him off Dive Rock if he doesn't leave me alone...

2. How is it that two bandits can leave me barely alive, but three mudcrabs can leave two bandits in a pool of their own blood?

3. Why do vampires talk so cheerfully when you can see there fangs? The one guy for the Order of the Virtious Blood or whatever it was called was showing him fangs for the entire conversation. I thought vampires were cunning...

4. Why do people say things like "I see you're a follower of the Gray Fox too," right in front of the guards!?

...3. Why do vampires talk so cheerfully when you can see there fangs? The one guy for the Order of the Virtious Blood or whatever it was called was showing him fangs for the entire conversation. I thought vampires were cunning.....

I've well-dismissed that fellow with flippant disdain. I mean, what exactly are we supposed to be scared of?

"Look at me! I'm a big, bad High Elf vampire! Blah! I want to suck— wait, is that a torch you're holding!? Arrgh! Get it away! Get it away! It burrrrrrrrrns!"

Stupid Altmer. Forgot his asbestos underwear back home.

I think the torch makes the game more immersive and stuff

And why does everyone hate high elfs?

Because they're supposed to be great

who ever has anything to say about argonians

people don't bother because they know everythings been said

And why do guards after seeing you kill a guard over pondscum comments still say it :huh:

4. Why do people say things like "I see you're a follower of the Gray Fox too," right in front of the guards!?

Well, guards are like mosquitoes, they can see anything even a murder with no witnesses behind closed doors, but they can't hear for crap.

I was pushing around Heronymos Lex (sp?) when i noticed his armor started breaking. so after a while he was punching me in his undies. He never went to fix it, Why?

Wheres the rest of the Elder Council? theres 30 chairs but only 1 is ever used (Chancellor Ocato's)

Where do all the guards come from? I killed all of the men at the prison, only to find them all replaced a week later.

Do deadra hav families?

How come all the boats never sail in Oblivion?

SO MANY QUESTIONS?

Archived