Challenge an NPC to a Fight

PasserThru

This shouldn't be to difficult at all.

Wednesday next week(UK time) I'll have a crack at it. Bare in mind, I am not a particularly good modder. But I should be able to handle this. If not, I'll attempt to find someone who can.

Also please take into account that I am busy. So I might be late in starting/finishing.

Thankyou Slawter500!!!!

Take your time.

If you need it tested let me know.

I'd be glad to give you an objective opinion.

I've done some script editing and a little coding so I can learn from you.

I'm just an ineffiencent coder, because I like to be able to understand what I'm looking at LOL.

Hmm... I know there's a mod out there that already does this to some extent... Basically, you can challenge an NPC to a duel to the death, and if they respect you enough, they'll accept. I'm trying to find it now... I'd downloaded it but never tried it, so I dunno what its limitations are...

I came across too gruff before this is what I should have said...

Raithfyre, if you can locate the mod you are talking about please do. If you find it please post the name and if possible where to download it.

I searched and searched this site and Google. I found nothing. The only thing that I've found that even remotely resembles challenging another character is sparring with one of your companions under the CM companion mod.

I hope Slawter doesn't stop working on his mod if the one you are talking about isn't as good.

I acknowledge that you were trying to help, but I still disagree that you actually did help.

Obviously, If you do post the name and/or the place to download the mod you are talking about, that would be a great help.

I thought I owed you all an update.

I was busy yesterday, and as such, have not began yet. I warned you all that I might be busy, but I should be able to make a start tomorrow(Friday,UK).

I apologise for any inconvenience.

No inconvenience here. I'm patient. I'm trying to learn some on my own too. I've been looking over the Filtered Dialogue in the Construction Set. Oblivion.esm

I'm gonna have some questions to ask you later if that's alright Slawter?

Raithfyre, if you're gonna make claims back them up. I'm still waiting for you to post what this supposed mod is that you mentioned.

I searched and searched this site and Google. I found nothing. The only thing that I've found that even remotely resembles challenging another character is sparring with one of your companions under the CM companion mod.

Please don't make claims like stated above and fail to back them up. This harms the mod making process, by casting doubt.

Hey, hey, no need to get angry. He was trying to help, to tell yu about something that would suffice in the meantime. There's no way it will stop Slawter from making the mod, so no need to go all Librarian-poo on him.