Morrowind Overhaul

Wolfhound646

Just looking at Bethesdas boards and it appears they defiantly don't have permission to use the various mods that make up this compilation, I'll going to change title of that video and remove the link. Maybe we'd be better off coming up with a list of our own?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By list, do you mean a list that will eventually be compiled into a big mod like this?

Or just a list?

Because that's why I like this - look how quickly all you guy's downloaded it and got it working... :whistling:

I'd take something like this over a list any day.

Plus, what's the point of making a list when there's so much good ones already availible?

Ah Fate! Just as I was getting interested the other shoe drops.

No, not fate. Anything we say won't stop KING_PIX from releasing his mod, simply because he is releasing it on another site. So, I am still going to try keep this thread running.

About the modder's permission, I'm taking an innocent untill proven guilty approach. Show me the money :thumbsup: .

Ah Fate! Just as I was getting interested the other shoe drops.

No, not fate. Anything we say won't stop KING_PIX from releasing his mod, simply because he is releasing it on another site. So, I am still going to try keep this thread running.

About the modder's permission, I'm taking an innocent untill proven guilty approach. Show me the money :thumbsup: .

I had already been to the :tongue: Aprii fool thread :biggrin: and read this link with equal caution. Your dealings on the matters doesn't effect me any more than the joker jumping out and yelling, "April Fools"...:wink:

If you carefully skin yourself for others to prepare to legalize that is your business.

Your dealings on the matters doesn't effect me any more than the joker jumping out and yelling, "April Fools"...:wink:

I have absoulutly no idea what that up there means. :thumbsup:

About legality... but it's ok because YOU don't know my real name.... haha.

And, about legality, I'm pretty sure I'm not breaking any Nexus rules by simply talking about here, and posting the link.

All you big boy modder's, you're so used to modding/downloading mods, that you don't realise what a godsend morrowind overhaul is for new, and or, unexperienced modders, especially with the amount of mods availible for morrowind, and (don't forget this one) a very slow planet elder scrolls.... :biggrin:

Your dealings on the matters doesn't effect me any more than the joker jumping out and yelling, "April Fools"...:wink:

I have absoulutly no idea what that up there means. :thumbsup:

About legality... but it's ok because YOU don't know my real name.... haha.

And, about legality, I'm pretty sure I'm not breaking any Nexus rules by simply talking about here, and posting the link.

All you big boy modder's, you're so used to modding/downloading mods, that you don't realise what a godsend morrowind overhaul is for new, and or, unexperienced modders, especially with the amount of mods availible for morrowind, and (don't forget this one) a very slow planet elder scrolls.... :biggrin:

Wolfhound646 too bad you ain't swift enough to understand my meaning. I was beginning to like you. And Then! You started making it known you know what you're saying and skinning yourself like a hunter skins wolve's for their pelts for profit, and making it known what your intentions in detail are which is part of an innocent and an ignorant persons way to get to the head of the class.

I hope you get approved instead of disapproved by those who you have conjured up favor with.

Brag :biggrin: , brag :tongue: , brag :wink: . Everyone that has a weakness for attention brags. Attention getter's eventually end up in front of a tribunal who wonder what kind of fool they are playing with. As soon as they figure out whether, or not, you fit into their mindset coinciding with their abilities then they who judge will to determine your fate.

:geek: Is what I wrote above understandable or should I try a different metaphor to see if I can reach your literal comprehension of your situation? :sick:

I'm 15. Nobody's perfect.

Time to disect... :biggrin:

"Your dealings on the matters doesn't effect me any more than the joker jumping out and yelling, "April Fools"..."

My dealing's on the matter: What I'm trying to do, how I'm presenting other peoples work?

doesn't effect me anymore: Doesn't change my mind, or my impression?

than the joker jumping out and yelling, "April Fools"..: Well, if a joker jumps up and yell's april fool's, it's sort of oxymoronic. Am I being oxymoronic when I say I will keep on supporting this mod (in your opinion)? Or is this a reference to Batman?

If i'd have to guess, you were saying that you don't believe in innocent untill proven guilty approach (because that is what I was talking about before). And then you said "If you carefully skin yourself for others to prepare to legalize that is your business." If taken a certain way, that could mean that you believe that is what happens to people who use an innocent untill proven guilty approach. On the other hand, you could be taking the joker metaphor into a total different approach, and skinning was just a sidenot/ completely different topic.

The only other option is that I'm getting way to deep, and the meaning of the Metaphor is glaringly obvious. If so, blame my English teacher.

This dissection took me about 10 minutes, and there is no way I am going to try disecting your other post (although admittidly, it is more understandable then the other one).

So in answer to this "Is what I wrote above understandable or should I try a different metaphor to see if I can reach your literal comprehension of your situation?", my answer is yes, not only because of the difficult to understand your metaphors, but because your sentences are long, have strange word usages, don't have much commas, and are in way's, run-ons.

Don't worry, that doesn't only happen to you, it happens to everyone, including me (alot, you should see my essays when I get them back from my teacher). If you didn't understand something I said, I'll be happy to explain it to you.

But, truth be told, if you're just going to keep on argueing your point, I simply won't respond, because I hate arguements, because I ussauly lose.

EDIT: Whew. I personnaly think that was pretty deep. :ninja:

Maybe I should give it to my english teacher.

Nah, he'd probably tell me there isn't enough symbolism. :yucky:

I'm 15. Nobody's perfect.

Time to disect... :biggrin:

"Your dealings on the matters doesn't effect me any more than the joker jumping out and yelling, "April Fools"..."

My dealing's on the matter: What I'm trying to do, how I'm presenting other peoples work?

doesn't effect me anymore: Doesn't change my mind, or my impression?

than the joker jumping out and yelling, "April Fools"..: Well, if a joker jumps up and yell's april fool's, it's sort of oxymoronic. Am I being oxymoronic when I say I will keep on supporting this mod (in your opinion)? Or is this a reference to Batman?

If i'd have to guess, you were saying that you don't believe in innocent untill proven guilty approach (because that is what I was talking about before). And then you said "If you carefully skin yourself for others to prepare to legalize that is your business." If taken a certain way, that could mean that you believe that is what happens to people who use an innocent untill proven guilty approach. On the other hand, you could be taking the joker metaphor into a total different approach, and skinning was just a sidenot/ completely different topic.

The only other option is that I'm getting way to deep, and the meaning of the Metaphor is glaringly obvious. If so, blame my English teacher.

This dissection took me about 10 minutes, and there is no way I am going to try disecting your other post (although admittidly, it is more understandable then the other one).

So in answer to this "Is what I wrote above understandable or should I try a different metaphor to see if I can reach your literal comprehension of your situation?", my answer is yes, not only because of the difficult to understand your metaphors, but because your sentences are long, have strange word usages, don't have much commas, and are in way's, run-ons.

Don't worry, that doesn't only happen to you, it happens to everyone, including me (alot, you should see my essays when I get them back from my teacher). If you didn't understand something I said, I'll be happy to explain it to you.

But, truth be told, if you're just going to keep on argueing your point, I simply won't respond, because I hate arguements, because I ussauly lose.

EDIT: Whew. I personnaly think that was pretty deep. :ninja:

Maybe I should give it to my english teacher.

Nah, he'd probably tell me there isn't enough symbolism. :yucky:

Now that you have proven your dissecting skills I will offer you this last thought. I am sure the authors of any mod will appreciate any improvements that enhances their mod.

You should be congratulated on making awesome changes.

I found by asking permission it sometimes delayed my work and enthusiasm to continue working on a mod with which I liked theirs enough to use parts of theirs to shorten the length of time I had to write scripts etc..

Even now I am sure any who have had their mods enhanced by serious guys like us, they would appreciate an acknowledgment in our Readme.txt that we used their mod to make a better one.

If after we tried to find them and we at least give them an acknowledgment in our Readme.txt to say we tried and still would ask for permission, if they were available, we would be able to feel better because they did such good work for which their mods inspired us.