Angry girlfriends

Halororor

that...was...disturbing to say the least. Might be fake, but how about this one?

http://www.youtube.c...laynext_from=PL

What the F... man, that was the best thing I've seen all day. That dude sure needs to spend more time with his girlfriend, she is .... very energic!! :woot:

It's just sad when sunbaked idiots just can't get along. And people wonder why the divorce rate is so dang high. Can't blame him for playing his Xbox all the time really, she isn't much to look at, and is probably even less when it comes to any sort of conversation. Bad acting too.

Can't blame him for playing his Xbox all the time really, she isn't much to look at, and is probably even less when it comes to any sort of conversation. Bad acting too.

hah good point

Can't blame him for playing his Xbox all the time really, she isn't much to look at, and is probably even less when it comes to any sort of conversation. Bad acting too.

hah good point

Meh... Maybe I just don't have much tolerance for girls who act so friggin weak, then try to be cute about it. I mean, a golf-club... really? There's a brick wall behind her, and if she could get a friend to go along with it, could have even had some good shots of the destruction... With property damage to boot. If you're going to break something, break it already and stop playing to the camera. It's just pathetic if this wasn't scripted.

hah good point

Meh... Maybe I just don't have much tolerance for girls who act so friggin weak, then try to be cute about it. I mean, a golf-club... really? There's a brick wall behind her, and if she could get a friend to go along with it, could have even had some good shots of the destruction... With property damage to boot. If you're going to break something, break it already and stop playing to the camera. It's just pathetic if this wasn't scripted.

I agree, she likely would have done more damage if she stomped on it, but I can understand why he may be playing so much with her attitude

That Xbox destroyer is pretty obviously faked, not much emotion from the "Boyfriend" and the golfclub... Is she just tapping the damn thing? Throw it on the ground a few more times, at least it would have looked better.

The first video, the one with the severely ticked off, immature, I can't use the language I wanna use girl, is definately not fake. In my own opinion, I don't blame Brad for breaking up with her.

As for the second video, why a golf club? Use a softball bat, or run over it. There's also something called a sledgehammer; you can get them at walmart.