We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

Double Sneak attack damage enchantment.

s2pideleprank17

can i kill every one instantly even dragons if i only have 15x sneak damage on legendary difficulty with enchanting and smith perks? i just want to know because i cant get rid of ancient shrouded gloves knowing my characters cant insta kill them. i still want a mod that can disenchant the double sneak attack damage to put in some other better looking armor set mods.

alot of enemys are even immune to sneak damage (giants, dragons...) If you want the enchant,ent anyway there should be a mod allready on the nexus? im not sure but cant imagine nobody has done this. I think its like 15 minutes of work

Dragons and giants are immune to sneak attacks? Wherefore comes this knowledge?

well im not 100% sure. I tried sneakattacking giants a few times and it didnt work (never tried a dragon) and i think i remeber to have seen it somewhere (in the wiki?). Would suprise me if you can actually sneakattack them oO

THATS FOR MEELE ONLY. Im pretty sure you can get sneakattacks with ranged weapons on them.

Edited by h4n4

Dragons and giants are immune to sneak attacks? Wherefore comes this knowledge?

well im not 100% sure. I tried sneakattacking giants a few times and it didnt work (never tried a dragon) and i think i remeber to have seen it somewhere (in the wiki?). Would suprise me if you can actually sneakattack them oO

THATS FOR MEELE ONLY. Im pretty sure you can get sneakattacks with ranged weapons on them.

with alchemy smith and enchant with shadow warrior perk. i can insta kill everything.(companions will screw your shadow warrior if they join the fight). i was only wondering if i could still insta kill everything if i switch my ancient shrouded gloves into something else. i did some math and my total dagger sneak damage is 12425 with shrouded gloves. if i take it off i think it goes down to 6k or something. i forgot.

can i still instakill everyone with a half crit bonus?

in legendary difficulty.

Edited by s2pideleprank17

with alchemy smith and enchant with shadow warrior perk. i can insta kill everything.(companions will screw your shadow warrior if they join the fight). i was only wondering if i could still insta kill everything if i switch my ancient shrouded gloves into something else. i did some math and my total dagger sneak damage is 12425 with shrouded gloves. if i take it off i think it goes down to 6k or something. i forgot.

can i still instakill everyone with a half crit bonus?

in legendary difficulty.

1. i dont know this

2. just try it?

3. if you cant put, your OP gloves back on?

Edited by h4n4