Dead Space what do ya think

chibievil

what the title says, what are ya thoughts on this game, i recently installed it on my system and i got scared quite alot of times, as most the times i keep missing the enemies, and when i do shoot i don't shoot of limbs. But other times its ok. For me its quite scary. I know i'm a wimp. I am currently on chapter 2. I love it and i got myself armor lvl 2 and the rifle, had to sell for small first aid as i had alot of them , and some air stuff. i'm taking a break my heart is pumping like mad lols.

for me so far i would rate 10/10 as i love horror games and this is the thing i love and its in 3rd person, it kinda reminds me of resident evil 4 the way you control and stuff, and credits where you buy new equipment and upgrade

• 2 weeks later...

pretty intense game, I enjoyed it, few jumpy parts, overall a good and ejoyable survival horror game, brought back the genre for me since RE titles died for me long ago..!

Its a great game, i have it for the ps3. I do agree the horror aliments are kind of week, managed to complete it on the hardest settings, almost 100% :thumbsup: :) 8)

I guess i got kind of immune to that playing the silent hill series.

check my psn profile see for you're self.