Liberty Prime VS. Optimus Prime  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Would Liberty Prime win?

2. 2. Would Optimus Prime win?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No because while reading up on Optimus to better form my opinion I found out that he had died and come back to life many times prior. But since Liberty's main objective is to destroy communists and doesn't care about anyone he kills and nonchalantly lobs nukes everywhere Optimus' need to protect innocent individuals would make him sacrifice himself just to be brought back in an inane manner.

Well, the problem is they are both "good" characters. Liberty's perpose was to destroy communists, and liberate Alaska. That's some good karma to ya liberty. Optimus is obsesed with saving the humans from the bad guys (Forget there name) So there is a small chance they would fight. They would probably just give a man hug and then get a beer.

I do greatly apologise, but Optimus Prime could tear him apart. I am not a fan, but in realism, Optimus would mess him up.

Reasons:

Size comparison is much greater.

If Liberty Prime's lasers did hit Optimus, it could mess him up, but it wouldn't do enough damage because even if Optimus got hit, hit would move.

Liberty Prime's movement is slow pace walking, unlike Optimus which can do acrobatics, run, transform for more speed, etc.

Liberty Prime has no strength in his arms, they are there for the simple reason of chucking nukes (which is a set program basically, can't tactically do anything)

Optimus could just slice him and dice him, or rip his head off, plain and simple.

Please reply with hate mail, but if we had them realistically, Liberty Prime would be destroyed. Again, I'm no fan of Optimus, it's just I have logic.

I do greatly apologise, but Optimus Prime could tear him apart. I am not a fan, but in realism, Optimus would mess him up.Reasons:Size comparison is much greater.If Liberty Prime's lasers did hit Optimus, it could mess him up, but it wouldn't do enough damage because even if Optimus got hit, hit would move.Liberty Prime's movement is slow pace walking, unlike Optimus which can do acrobatics, run, transform for more speed, etc. Liberty Prime has no strength in his arms, they are there for the simple reason of chucking nukes (which is a set program basically, can't tactically do anything)Optimus could just slice him and dice him, or rip his head off, plain and simple.Please reply with hate mail, but if we had them realistically, Liberty Prime would be destroyed. Again, I'm no fan of Optimus, it's just I have logic.

The go to his back, grab a nuke, toss it. That's what he's programmed to do. From what I have seen, he is not programmed to use his arms for anything else so if he had no nukes his arms would be useless, it's in his programming

Optimus would be too close, would knock them both out. Get a Battle Simulator, Optimus beats Liberty Prime. Liberty is NOT built for speed. He has almost no Speed, gives him strength and armor. Optimus could easily get into his weak spots quickly