Liberty Prime VS. Optimus Prime  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Would Liberty Prime win?

2. 2. Would Optimus Prime win?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHat? What's with Chinese where did that come from? Optimus is an alien, for one thing he has better metal, armor, and weapons than anything in Fallout, 2, 3, Tactics. And another thing, I'm going to stop myself before this turns into an argument. Yes it is true he will track him, but that doesn't mean Liberty can spin like a ballerina. I'm done with my comments.

There is no need for tracking, when high-powered explosives are added to the equation.

Which again, people do not read what I post ""Optimus would be too close"" They both would be killed, if not Optimus just damaged.

I was quoting a movie when I said chinese laundry... There is no way optimus could get close enough because Liberty's sensor are too advanced. Plus if you take into account the fact Liberty would have an array of Paladins with him at all times while Optimus is often away from the autobots

• 2 weeks later...

Optimus is a winner here. While Liberty has nukes and lazers, they are not accurate. Fallout universe takes place where the advanced IT technology we even have in our modern day taks don't exist, thus Liberty's lasers are not stabilised when firering and like with the PC, all lasers would go all over the place. Liberty does not have even FCS(Fire Control System, available in most modern day tanks.) or anything similar, so he shoots where Optimus is, not where he is going. Same goes for the nuke. Optimus is just too dam fast for a direct hit with a nuke. Althought, I have to admit, even the FatMan nukes are powerful enough to do serious damage to Optimus. Might even kill him, since in the 2nd Transformer movie, a direct hit from a M1A1 Abrams tank can knock a Decepticon bit back and nukes as we know are way more powerful. Optimus also has smaller size then Liberty, as well as speed. We all know from movies, films, cutscenes and all other places, that if someone would be fast enough to get below a large enemy and use his weapon(w/e it would be), can do serious damage against the target. Optimus can also change his transformation shape on the fly(like bumblebee did in the 1st movie).

In summary: Liberty is a weak warrior class. Optimus is a fast and powerful(his sword&cannon, which are way more powerful then Liberty's laser) rouge. And we all know that if a rouge can backstab you, you are a dead meat.