Cannot upload files

Schwinni

Tried to add a file on dragonagenexus:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home2/dafs1/public_html/files/uploads/greywarden_origins_commander-1064.7z) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Read-only file system in /home/dragon/public_html/members/do_addfile.php on line 52

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpHXClf2' to '/home2/dafs1/public_html/files/uploads/greywarden_origins_commander-1064.7z' in /home/dragon/public_html/members/do_addfile.php on line 52

File added successfully to Helmets without wings

The file shows as added, is in the list, but gives a download error:

Site error

The site has run in to a problem, please look at the error message below...

Unfortunately it seems as though this file is a dead link/is not available. Please report it.

Reporting this error

If you believe this error is due to a bug on the site then please use the contact form to let us know. When reporting this error please include this page URL with your report: dragonagenexus.com/downloads/download.php?id=5180.

Admins? :smile:

• 4 months later...

Hi Nexus-Team,

the error seems to be back again:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home2/fo3fs1/public_html/files/uploads/my_file.zip) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Read-only file system in /home/fallout3/public_html/members/do_addfile.php on line 52

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpOfpIGS' to '/home2/fo3fs1/public_html/files/uploads/my_file.zip' in /home/fallout3/public_html/members/do_addfile.php on line 52

File added successfully to

Now we're in business

Your file was added successfully and is now available for download from the "files" tab of your file entry.

I tryed *.rar and *.zip, with underlined filenames etc. but always get this error and the file is not downloadble, same as in the 1st post in this thread. :/

Greetings

Hello!

I'm trying to upload my mod and always displays this error:

Warning: move_uploaded_file (/ home2/dafs1/public_html/files/uploads/Cursed_Tree_Branch fixed-1579.zip) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Read-only file system in / home / dragon / public_html / members / do_addfile.php on line 52

Warning: move_uploaded_file () [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/ tmp/php0NKcZL' to '/ home2/dafs1/public_html/files/uploads/Cursed_Tree_Branch fixed-1579.zip' in / home / dragon / public_html / members / do_addfile.php on line 52

Could you help me checking why it happens? I do not have Adblock or No script. Use firefox and I'm uploading files *. ZIP.