From which mod is this DDS ?

Raubritter_D

Steel armor...if not vanilla textures, then maybe something by the author phitt?

EDIT #1: It is VERY close to vanilla steel armor which means it is likely a texture replacer for steel armor or at least made to fit the vanilla steel armor model.

EDIT #2: DoH...I thought it was the following mod but after downloading it, I do not see that texture in there.

Mod: Knightly Armory

seriously guys, everybody must see that this is 100% not the vanilla steel armor.

the DDS is 1.366 KB big and i search in all my folders for an DDS, that is this big and hoped to finde the orginal file and the rest. But i just wastet a lot of time.

i must finde out which it came from that i can ask the creator if i can use it. And of cource i need the rest for an armor full set.

I thought my 1st post was clear enough but I think people are getting confused here.

The texture is FOR the vanilla Steel Armor model that came with the game. If you have a mod with this texture, that means it will be one of two scenarios...either it is a texture replacer for the vanilla Steel Armor (meaning that there is no .esp plugin) OR the steel armor was made "unique" which means there is an accompanying .esp plugin along with steel armor NIF files in a unique directory that reference that re-texture.

If the OP was actually using said armor, s/he should be able to remember if all armor was changed to this look or if they were unique items in the game.

So yes, this is vanilla Steel Armor (model) but with a "modified" texture. I can upload a comparison image showing the differences but the above confusion is about Models vs Textures. Everyone here seems to know the texture is modified, not everyone seems to know the base model is vanilla steel armor.

LHammonds