My 3d modeling stuff

uedftus

L33 makes a good point.

I also feel you should make it clear to people (not that you haven't, but sometimes you need to hit them over the head with it) that you're not actually making them armor or weapons, or even meshes, but models that have to be converted, rigged,, and textures.

Just a thought.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a job... not yet. I do get overwhelmed sometimes but that's more like getting burnt out. Happens now and then but I AM INVINCIBLE lulz.

I am working on more in-game "able" models though. I hear you.

==

I am working on a large release party...lol party of models to download

It will be uploaded along with my new website. I HOPE to get the website done today... I have 1 class today, one tomorrow and then it's summer break. The models shouldn't take very long. I have lots of modeling energy today and the transition from dorm to home room isn't much of any and that shouldn't slow me down. Other than a spotty internet connection there is no change.

Let the madness begin...

The models list:

Shredder Gauntlets[ Nexus Forums] 0% done -- will finish today

Fish Bow [Personal work] 80% done

Pylon request [Nexus Forums] 0% done -- this is a very simple model

Helmet request [Nexus Forums] 0% done

Homemade crossbow [FOOKUnity Forums] 0% done -- this is a very simple model

Hellboy2's Big Baby Shotgun [FOOKUnity Forums] 50% done

MilType50 Submachine gun [Personal work] 0% done

Biggest Finest Revolver [ [Personal work] 50% done

CheyTac [Personal work] 75% done -- most excited to get this done

Lever-action rifle scoped [Personal work] 0% done -- most excited to get this started

And if that isn't enough [lol it better be]... shh don't tell anyone but I'm working on a Halo warthog vehicle...

warthog vehicle 50% done

==

How I plan on doing it is:

1. a website revamp

2. all those models done and uploaded to website with pics

3. no ''works in progress images'' till they're all done

Cya later and if you have requests put them:

Email me:

[email protected]

FOOK Unity Request model thread

http://www.fookunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=970&page=13

NexusForums Request model thread

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=196096&st=70

==

err I gotta post 1 image. please please. shut up yes you can. here's the fish bow, mostly done

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/3264/fishbowwip1.gif

==

THIS IS NOT THE SUMMER MODELS LIST. This listt pales in comparison to what I have planned for my summer modeling plans. *rubs evil hands together*

uh i do not mean to bother you butif posiible can you make them as Nif files cause i do not have 3d smax or when your done will they already be nifs?

just curious

Yeah... I guess you got it kinda lucky, you only do the models, my jobs usally involved making models from scratch then texturing them then getting them in game, The full shabang that's the reason I got overwhelmed because some of it is boring and tedious.

hey l33 could you do me something the land of the lost (the one in the movie ) has 3 moons i need theses moons for my mod as you can see in this picture there are three moons look up how these moons move and stuff as they need to be like in the land of the lost i will try to post a link to some info

Err I can't let my thread die!!!!! haha

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/1081/bfrconceptwip1.gif

I'm gonna finish that little list and then move on... I want my new website to have a substantial amount of work on it, not just 6 models or something. More more more more is better