⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

My 3d modeling stuff

uedftus

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do have a picture of the pylon and LHammonds has the 1970's version mine is up on my mod

reason being is that the image uploader is saying used 1005.28k of your 1000k global upload quota there is a link on one of your pages

hey uedftus here is what my werewolf gargoyal (it is to be architectural not a creature but it needs to be a high polycount so that it will have details i want to be like a creature but it will be a building prop the picture is in black and white i will tell you what color i want the fur and eyes

as for the pylon i have found one[

I think it's like 90% transparent which would probably be a texture. I can make it look like the ref but that is just a material I apply in the modeling program and it's not a permanent effect.

Working on finishing a sniper rifle,

http://cahemdue.net/images/CheyNotDoneTac_1.gif

http://cahemdue.net/images/CheyNotDoneTac_2.gif

I just wanted to say I'M SORRY to anyone I let down with my 3d models because I have been told/and have seen my name being used on other forums in relation to behavior I did not start nor wish to be associated with. If you have a problem PLEASE email or PM me on the respective forum. Someone is pretending to be me on other forums and sullying my good name. This isn't the first time this has happened but I wish this hadn't happened and the angry person could have just come to me with their issue directly. :smile:

Off-topic, I am still working on requests when I have spare time.

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn217/darthinvaderzim/MYSWORDDetails.jpg

I would like to request this sword. I also have my actual drawing but I have no way to scan in on to my computer right now so I made this.

Few things to note, I don't mind if you change it a bit to make it work in 3-d, but I am adamant about the blade. It must stay straight and taper at the angle indicated in the drawing, it also has to keep it's width. I would also love the Scabbard also but I will not protest too much if it isn't included.

Not trying to sound like a hardass, I just would love to get my sword made but if it becomes something other than what I envisioned it kind of defeats the purpose.

Could we get some gear/clockwork looking stuff? It doesn't need to be animateable (obviously) but I've been looking for different pieces of clockwork looking gears for my mod, but haven't found squat.

Kudos already given for your generous offer,

theuseless