Bioware Points - Sold without redeem code

Mckrty

OS Win7 HP

DA:O Retail DVD (un-patched)

Purchased and started playing the game on 3/29.

Had an issue with downloading the included bonus DLC.

Contacted Tech Support and problem was resolved (there was a problem with Dupdater/.NET Framework.)

4/14 Made a Bioware point purchase.

When logged in I am unable to dl available dlc because point balance is zero (I did not receive a redeem code for the points I purchased)

Contacted Tech Support by chat, twice (no resolution.) Called Tech Support and after rehashing the history I was told I needed to speak to a higher tier Tech.

I could not wait and so I made an appointment for a call back ( was set for 11 am yesterday.) Did not get call back. Contacted Tech support by E-mail and was given another run around to rehash information.

My conclusion: Unless you deal with a upper tier Tech, you are talking to Crack headed Parrot-Chimps.

I assume when you purchase points you are supposed to be assigned a redeem code for them? They never will answer that question. I provided all requested transaction info : Name, Acc., order#, etc. There is a pdf guide on the DA site that purports to instruct users on how to redeem points but completely misses the mark on a key piece of info: where do you get the redeem code after you have purchased the points?

I will NEVER Purchase another product that has the EA logo on it.

OS Win7 HP

DA:O Retail DVD (un-patched)

Purchased and started playing the game on 3/29.

Had an issue with downloading the included bonus DLC.

Contacted Tech Support and problem was resolved (there was a problem with Dupdater/.NET Framework.)

4/14 Made a Bioware point purchase.

When logged in I am unable to dl available dlc because point balance is zero (I did not receive a redeem code for the points I purchased)

Contacted Tech Support by chat, twice (no resolution.) Called Tech Support and after rehashing the history I was told I needed to speak to a higher tier Tech.

I could not wait and so I made an appointment for a call back ( was set for 11 am yesterday.) Did not get call back. Contacted Tech support by E-mail and was given another run around to rehash information.

My conclusion: Unless you deal with a upper tier Tech, you are talking to Crack headed Parrot-Chimps.

I assume when you purchase points you are supposed to be assigned a redeem code for them? They never will answer that question. I provided all requested transaction info : Name, Acc., order#, etc. There is a pdf guide on the DA site that purports to instruct users on how to redeem points but completely misses the mark on a key piece of info: where do you get the redeem code after you have purchased the points?

I will NEVER Purchase another product that has the EA logo on it.

I don't condone piracy but in your situation where you paid for the points but didn't get the product and it seems like EA completely failed on the customer service end, I would look into obtaining what you want by other methods. This is much easier than trying to jump through all the hoops that EA puts in front of you just to get a product that you paid for. You paid for it so it really doesn't matter where you get it from right? That is the way I look at it.

It seems this problem that needs to be resolved with a dispute filed with the CC company. EA is a bit to busy rolling on the floor laughing in piles of customers $.