Voice Actress Looking for Roles

Anduniel

Hi all,

If this is in the wrong forum I apologize. I searched for "voice acting" threads and didn't find any. I've been VA-ing for ~2 yrs now, mostly for Skyrim mods, but I'd like to branch out and do some Dragon Age mods since I LOVED Origins. I am very versatile as far as voice and accent, able to protray a wide range of personalities, though I tend to prefer light-hearted ones. I'm female, can do almost any race, and I can sound young-to-middle aged.

Voice Acting Website

TES Voice Actor Alliance Archive

SoundCloud

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for meddling... I come from Oblivion XD

Haven't played Dragon Age for lots of time

Anyway... there, we have shortage of voices too. I write here cause I was just thinking about that. I recently got the possibility to have a very treasured mod, a character

http://static-1.nexusmods.com/15/images/101/2125204-1408194255.jpg

The way I imagined her voice was totally different from what happened in game. That's because all female generic NPC of certain races have the same voice, which is so not hers. And if I ever wanted to share my characters too with a few friends, I'd like them to have pretty voices too.

I'd guess the project would be,,, "custom voices for Special companions" or something like that... I don't know the difficulty... it could be just about placing a few files and redirecting voices to them... or it could be much difficult, I really hope it's the simple way, but I never tried before.

Like I said, sorry to meddle. I was just thinking on the matter and I saw your post so I guess it's an invitation if you want to hang with us in Oblivion a bit :smile: Just PM me if interested, if not, then I wish you the best of lucks, Dragon Age is a great game too

Edited by ElAlquimista

You know, this is a good idea, mods, can we get a seperate section for voice over portfolios? There are a lot of talented voices out their who need to build their portolio before they do it professionally and modders who need those voices. This would be a much appreciated section by many, including myself.

Edited by LogicFoxX

You know, this is a good idea, mods, can we get a seperate section for voice over portfolios? There are a lot of talented voices out their who need to build their portolio before they do it professionally and modders who need those voices. This would be a much appreciated section by many, including myself.

Yes. There's the Voice Actors of Skyrim thread, but there isn't one for every game, so this would be great.

Thanks for the interest guys, I'm still around. I prefer to voice for mods that are near completion and ready for voicing, than ones that are "just starting off." Voicing should be one of the last things added, after the mod is all put together and scripted. Feel free to check out my Anduniel Companion and Anna NPCs, both have video samples of my voicing, along with my video sites listed above.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What kind of role is it, what's the back story? How large a role? And would you be willing and able to make a video sample of the character voicing? You can PM me with answers please.

Edited by Anduniel