A Fantasy Story

eXoduis

Hiya all

i am a fantasy story writer

So far i got plenty of story online but i had this idea of actually uploading it here on the Nexus chapters by chapters as i write them :) so people can come and give me feedback, tell me what they like ro where i can improve ect ...

Ill do it if at least one person is interested in it..

As it owuld be pointless for me to upload it here of nobody gives it attention right?

Just say if your interested :D

Byee

Prologue

Down in an underground chamber, situated in the northern parts of Libirya, a man is hibernating in a stalactite of ice.

This man, of black plated Drake scale armour who once shined but now is dull, didn’t choose to be there, he was put in this trance by a dark necromage called Drakar, the most powerful mage of all History of Abalon.

This man’s hibernation has come to an end, as the sun break through a hole in the underground chamber, and strikes the stalactite; causing it to melt. This isn’t the only cause of his return to Libirya; it is also to a small girl that curiosity pushes to throw a stone at the stalactite, causing it to break apart.

This man who is now awakened in the underground chamber was once a legendary Dark Paladin, Captain of the Squad of Eight, wielder of the Dragon Sword.

This man which the cold hibernation rendered his hair silver and his skin white as snow is none other but Zack.

Zack Melaruis.

He is extremely adept with swords, and he seeks vengeance. Vengeance for the life he had been forced to miss; vengeance for the damage the mage had done.

And avenge himself he will.