One million reasons why life is worth living

Keanumoreira

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And after reading all that, I'm getting fried haloumi for lunch ... right after I finish my mozarella omelette for breakfast, two more reasons! :woot:

Forgive me for asking, but what is haloumi?

And after reading all that, I'm getting fried haloumi for lunch ... right after I finish my mozarella omelette for breakfast, two more reasons! :woot:

He he, a cheese that can be fried untill its crisp outside and gooey inside, that I prefer to splatter with lemon juice and scoff while still hot, cooling my toasted mouth with gulps of wine. And sometimes olives.

He he, a cheese that can be fried untill its crisp outside and gooey inside, that I prefer to splatter with lemon juice and scoff while still hot, cooling my toasted mouth with gulps of wine. And sometimes olives.

Oh!That does sound good!Your right, that does go on the list! :yes:

Guess an afterlife in the pit as a cooked crab or somethin' is less funny... and no sex at all there, I was told by the rabbis. That's why I love to be here... alive and sexy :woot:

Because of download festival, and leeds fest and the milton keynes bowl and any other festival that pops up this year :D

And hopefully for england winning the world cup :sweat: pff I wish :ninja: :laugh:

Because of download festival, and leeds fest and the milton keynes bowl and any other festival that pops up this year :D

And hopefully for england winning the world cup :sweat: pff I wish :ninja: :laugh:

What about Madrigal? I heard its crazy in Brazil. Yep, we Portuguese sure know how to party! :woot: :teehee: ;D