1: My cats

2: Sex

:happy:

Guess what remains in a quarter of a century... :whistling:

Well, here comes the mine:

1. Experiences (and this includes sex)

2. Thinking (too often even during sex)

3. Spending money (surely not for sex)

http://www.greensmilies.com/smile/smiley_emoticons_unknownauthor_lady.gif Hannah

To reach the next level in the game you're addicted to.

To see how long you can live (without exercising or eating right) to to prove your mother wrong (or right)

To see if you can acquire better toys than your neighbor.

Experience something new and exotic.

To do something worthwhile and noted in the history books.

Simply to help your friends and family (can't do that if you're dead...unless you had a massive life insurance policy and didn't die under suspicious circumstances)

Gum

Edible underwear (don't forget to shave!)

To own and fire a fun gun (like my Bushmaster AR-15 with a holographic EOTech with a 3X magnifier)

To one day build your own dream home.

Muscle cars

Hotties

The thrill of building your own PC the way you want it (and having it work too!)

Movies

Unraveling the secrets to modding games and sharing with others.

I've already done most of the stuff all of the posts here are suggesting.

Now! I want to travel around and see if you're like the neighbors, I have, who were parking their old vehicles around and about, anywhere they could, so that other people didn't see the junk piles they are keeping. At least until I was invited to Volunteer to help the locals with the MAPRIL Clean Up.

Whoops! The neighbors were members of that local community board who sent out the mailed cards to get all who had spare time interested. I did not know, I was new here, and did not get the family welcome wagon bringing me cakes and pies to see if my wife, (Oh! Yeah! I don't have one of those because I was a cripple (maybe not so crippled as they thought now) and single.) or I would like to come to their meetings.

My favorite, of their junked vehicles, was the car they drove on their honey moon. Since they did not have a garage to put it in, it sat rusting out on someone else's property. They must have figured no one would mind, since the owners left town and did not call the city to tell them they were, deserting the property to go hunt for work, after the Smelter closed down.

You may know someone like them. They departed after the shut down devastated their family life, so they had no choice, like me, but to go and hunt for work and regain some similitude of dignified work. Volunteer work is considered dignified enough for locals.

Guess What? It is Mapril Clean Up time again. It looks like a couple of vehicles which should be in the junk yard owned by those same two people next door will have to get another person to tangle with them to get them to SAVE THE EARTH this new Mapril season, because of all the good I did I learned how to restore my health by using local herbs and stuff from books I found.

Someone left them laying around in the ditches I cleaned up.

Friends, cats, beer, great books, videogames, films, tobacco, tasty food, beautiful forests, deserts, mountains, seas, lakes, cities, villages, experiences, love & hatred and all feelings in between... And lovely lads and lassies to share them with.

'Remember what mother used to say... Make Earth your heaven'.