One million reasons why life is worth living

Keanumoreira

Whoah, Mister Cheese was what you called your friendly bit of cheese. Hmm? So, as for your confession, you are going to be a touch cookie A!

Well then I recommend you eat a half a, my Portugeese is a little rusty, half a, well here is how the word sounds in my English, have half of some Pimple moose instead of a whole wedge of cheese.

Ha! Those grape fruit are supposedly rich in vitamin-C. Enjoy.

I have a movie I just got, "Alien Invaders." Supposed to be a horror thriller. My supreme pizza with bacon bits and pineapple pieces is on the turn table. I can hear the Granola oil bubbling as it cooks. I call it a "Football knights pizza with a Yard full of Hawaiian's".

Because of the pork and pineapple, "Get it?"

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoah, Mister Cheese was what you called your friendly bit of cheese. Hmm? So, as for your confession, you are going to be a touch cookie A!

Well then I recommend you eat a half a, my Portugeese is a little rusty, half a, well here is how the word sounds in my English, have half of some Pimple moose instead of a whole wedge of cheese.

Ha! Those grape fruit are supposedly rich in vitamin-C. Enjoy.

I have a movie I just got, "Alien Invaders." Supposed to be a horror thriller. My supreme pizza with bacon bits and pineapple pieces is on the turn table. I can hear the Granola oil bubbling as it cooks. I call it a "Football knights pizza with a Yard full of Hawaiian's".

Because of the pork and pineapple, "Get it?"

Yes I get it. And an Alien invader horror moive, sounds cheesey, Ha there I go with the cheese again, when will I stop? :teehee:

1- Falling in love

2- Having a child

3- Having a family

4- Having a house

5- Being proud

6- Being healthy

7- Listening music

8- Having friends

9- Road triping

10- Traveling

11- Discovering

12- Learning

13- Seeing

14- Hearing

15- Touching

16- Smelling

17- Eating

18- Going to the gym

19- Getting high

20- Laughing

21- Helping others

22- Biking

23- Snowboarding

24- Rollerblading

25- Playing pool

26- Playing poker

27- Playing / watching hockey

28- (Watching) rally racing

29- Going outside a sunny day

30- Being loved

31- Smiling

32- Sleeping

33- Swimming

34- Relax

35- Going in a sauna

36- Going in a spa

37- Taking a cold shower

38- Playing with a dog

39- Having a hug

40- Having a kiss

41- Shopping

42- Driving

43- Playing games

44- Cooking

45- Working

These are a few reasons why life is worth living.

Do not worry about not being noticed; rather do something noticable. -Confucius (Translated from french by me)

Happiness is understanding that I am solely responsible for the way I see things. -Unknown (Translated from french by me)

* Dare the best of your life, because nobody else will live it for you *

We have only one life to live and our days are numbered, so we must make the most of every second as if it was the last one.

~ Stop lingering on the obstacles of life and rush ahead.

~ Enjoy every moment you have and who you are.

~ Learn from the past, live the present moment fully and build your future.

~ Make sure to never regret not trying.

~ Smile to others without asking anything in return and always try to become a better person while being yourself.

~ Live the life you want to live whatever is the path you must take.

It is difficult to conceive ? But yet so beneficial !

- Me (Translated from french by me)

I don't know if my translations are correct...

Bonus :

Don't expect anything unless you've given everything. -Nike (Sport quote)

No Pain No Gain ! -Jane Fonda (Gym catchphrase)

I will stop occasionally and take in the view, I will breath in the wealth of the scent's around me, I will listen to the sounds that surround me, and I will wonder if there be others who left traces of light, life, and love I will notice.

I give what I receive for that which others have; I would share my knowledge, I would share my worldly views, I would share my monetary wealth, and I would share some time listening to what you have to share too, if you would stop long enough for me to realize you exist.

1. Cats (and dogs and actually all animals)

2. Cacti (and actually all of nature)

3. Beauty

4. Peace

5. Extreeme weather

6. Pink Floyd

I copied Balagor's list above because I liked it a lot. The parentheses are my own. My list would be too long, but I guess the most important reason life is worth living is for the chance to continue to learn. There is always something we don't know and the quest for knowledge can keep us going no matter how good or bad things are. The ability to learn is something that we all have in common, regardless of intelligence or "grade level". I have always been fascinated by what I do not know and will try to soak it up like a sponge. It is all out there just waiting for us.

1. Cats (and dogs and actually all animals)

2. Cacti (and actually all of nature)

3. Beauty

4. Peace

5. Extreeme weather

6. Pink Floyd

I copied Balagor's list above because I liked it a lot. The parenthes are my own. My list would be too long, but I guess the most important reason life is worth living is for the chance to continue to learn. There is always something we don't know and the quest for knowledge can keep us going no matter how good or bad things are. The ability to learn is something that we all have in common, regardless of intelligence or "grade level". I have always been fascinated by what I do not know and will try to soak it up like a sponge. It is all out there just waiting for us.

I like your reason, and I find it a good one. I love to learn when I'm having one of my good days, it just consumes your body and all you want to do is expand this feeling by feeding it knowledge; I wish I always felt this way.

I went to the gym this evening with a friend and there was obviously more people than what I'm used to. It was my chest day and I wanted to do dumbell press. I usually take the 80 lb dumbells but the 80 lb, 75 lb, 70 lb and 65 lb dumbells were all taken ! I could just go do another exercise until my 80 lb dumbells come back, but instead I decided to go for the 85 lb dumbells. Well, it was pretty hard but I knew in the past when I was really hardcore training I had already taken the 95 lb dumbells, so my pride helped and I did it !

Then I made up some funny catchphrase which is : "When your dumbbells are already taken, maybe it's time to try heavier dumbbells until the day your dumbbells won't ever be taken by no one but you !"

So, all this story to say that this is another reason why life is worth living : to get to that day your dumbells won't ever be taken by no one but you !

Anyway, it's included in my #5 :

5- Being proud