Supposing the truthfulness of reincarnation...

Fifoo

A big cat in egypt or a falcon living near a temple of Isis.

Could be very interesting to be those as they were sacred symbol in Ancient Times of Aegypt, nice choice really. :wink:

@Maharg67 : I've never doubted on what could be your choice, and to abandon your gold establish proof of your leniency and selflessness, those valors are not around much these days. :thumbsup:

I actually like being a human the most, but it would be interesting to grow up in a different time period (ie. ancient times, middle ages, 1980's, 200 years in the future, etc...) or in a different region of the world (ie. Europe, Russia, Asia, etc...) or even on a different world or in a different universe (ie. Tamriel or Earth in the Fallout universe). So I prefer being human the most but if I were to pick something else I would probably be a dog or something similar.

I think a domestic house cat.. they are loved and cuddled . even through the fishy breath.. you can't help but love that soft fuzzy face.. no creature is more royal and queenly/kingly than your beloved feline. Plus I can lick my own crotch when I feel the urge.. LOL. Just kidding... *maybe*

Well, there is the old saw about wanting to come back as one of my own pets; since all of them are so spoiled and live such wonderful lives. But seriously, reincarnation is only for human souls, and since it would be in the future I'm not sure. But someone earlier did mention transmigration of souls, which would include animals as well. Then, I think I would like to come back as a panther or a jaguar; some sort of sleek feline animal who is fast and can see in the dark. I'm not really sure why. Just appeals to me for some reason. My favorite animal is a hippo, but they're kind of cranky I think. :mad:

Well, there is the old saw about wanting to come back as one of my own pets; since all of them are so spoiled and live such wonderful lives. But seriously, reincarnation is only for human souls, and since it would be in the future I'm not sure. But someone earlier did mention transmigration of souls, which would include animals as well. Then, I think I would like to come back as a panther or a jaguar; some sort of sleek feline animal who is fast and can see in the dark. I'm not really sure why. Just appeals to me for some reason. My favorite animal is a hippo, but they're kind of cranky I think. :mad:

Reincarnation can involve animal souls as well such as in Hindu reincaration.

If I came back as an animal, it would be as a meerkat because of their amazing life style and unity.

Animals can be realised too. There are no limits for that.

As a human taking animal form? It is very unlikely to happen. Lower principles can incarnate into that but not human.

What they mean by saying you get reborn an animal is literally the state of mind.

Like if prana leaves your ass at death then it gonna be bit of a lower rebirth as opposed to it leaving through the crown or heart.

So leaving through the ass in the next life there gonna be little spirituality. Thus animal.

Without practice not much one can do. Karma winds gonna take one where need to be.

The next step of that is acting responsible in ones life and so it climbs higher to where there is effortless being.

Definitely a cat. Cats do not have owners, they have staff. Cats are on their own, they are an expression of freedom. They have a good dexterity, they are intelligent, they are good hunters, they can survive almost anything. And above all, I adore them. :sweat:

However, I am also very much attrackted by dolphins, and have been swimming with them. (check my profile) Awsome experience :smile: