Ghoul transformation

Deadzen

The possibility that the player could irreversibly transform into a ghoul if he/she stayed highly irradiated for too long. The game would change for the player. Most regular humans would now shoot on sight, while super mutants would initially ignore him. The players stats would also change. Maybe he could shack up with ghoul Moira in Underworld (if he's already nuked Megaton). An item like a 'Human Mask' might be useful when he has to go among humans.

My first year of play I just assumed this was possible and I better watch out. Thee Dog warned us on the radio, after all.

SPOILER BELOW

I saw Moira last night after I nuked Megaton. Not only was she looking all gross and Ghouly, she was wearing that sexy open Robco jumper with the zipper down. Oh God. The horror!

OFF + Spoiler

Yup, and she had the same voice too. I know that they must had to work fast, but atleast alter her voice whit a program to sound like a ghoul's...

On :

Deadzen : This is THE ghoul mod, there is no better than this. Don't be greedy.

The first time I ran into ghoul Moira she scared the living crap out of me. I was playing late at night and I didnt realise I had the volume up really high. While surveying the wreckage of Megaton, all of a sudden Moira pops up out of nowhere and screams 'How are those hot little potatoes?' I nearly jumped out of my underwear.

Then stop whining and make your own. lol...

Im the ideas guy. Says so right here in my contract.

OFF + Spoiler

On :

Deadzen : This is THE ghoul mod, there is no better than this. Don't be greedy.

It IS very close to what I was thinking about. A 'human mask' would be really cool though.