Morrowind Code Patch

GagetheMage

I have the Morrowind Code Patch installed through MGSO, however it doesn't appear to be affecting my game. Running MGSO Options and reapplying the Morrowind Code Patch seems to show a smooth and error free installation, but there is no evidence of it working in game. Examples of code patch options that I have enabled include, Fast Casting, and the option that is supposed to let you expand the dimensions of the stat and magic menus. When I enter the game, hitting the appropriate key still brings up my hands into the 'ready for casting' position rather than just casting. When I look at my menus I am still unable to stretch the stats or magic windows... Does anyone have any idea as to why the Code Patch is not affecting my game? Is it steam? Again, no errors, no ctd, and the Code Patch says that it has installed fine, but there is no effect. Running the Morrowind Launcher or even the Code Patcher as administrator has made no difference.

I also have problems with "swift casting" option in MCP. However, everything else worked just fine even before I upgraded to the new beta version. then again, it could be steam acting up.