SOS! Taft tunnel workaround badly needed!

Shidentora

Modders, pls help.

I can't play my MQ, as my game gets crazy in the Taft Tunnel as soon as it is supposed to be loaded.

Like this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/Images/28558/?

(not my pic, but a fellow gamer's)

Oviously, many ppl who have this bug. So, please someone do something like Dr. Li said to meet her in front of the Citadel, or something.

Being without the MQ, I went to play for the sake of playing - disable the fasttravel and simply play - survive, do this, do that... This is great, but I'd like my MQ back... To visit the Adams AFB...

TYVM in advance

yours truly

Shidentora

i'LL SEE what can be done.

EDIT: Those that are experiencing this are to know one thing, you've been Victimized of xediting the heck out of your game files.

Look into my forums signature and see " Known Bugs" you will find I know all about this problem and know how to fix it.

the problem is , are you willing to do what I tell you.??

kitty

Edited by Purr4me

Do you have the Unofficial Fallout 3 patch (this one: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/3808/?)

If you do, disable this plugin: Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch - Broken Steel.esp

Now check if the bug you experienced in the Taft Tunnel is fixed.

If it is, keep it disables until you exit the metro tunnels or, alternatively, un-install and delete the Unofficial Fallout 3 patch and all of it's plugins and get the Updated Unofficial Fallout 3 patch instead.

Do you have the Unofficial Fallout 3 patch (this one: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/3808/?)

If you do, disable this plugin: Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch - Broken Steel.esp

Now check if the bug you experienced in the Taft Tunnel is fixed.

If it is, keep it disables until you exit the metro tunnels or, alternatively, un-install and delete the Unofficial Fallout 3 patch and all of it's plugins and get the Updated Unofficial Fallout 3 patch instead.

Hail, Black Rampage.

No, I don't use that. But TYVM nontheless.

I would like to have a drink with you, friends:)

sent

kitty

TYVM, dear Kitty,

Received and loaded.

And now...

*CLI-CLAC! WWWZZZZTT...*

Let's show those walking Enclave dustbils who's Sgt. Hazy Raidenborn

Raiden (雷電) : the Japanese st.Elijah

Raidenborn, inspired by the Skyrim Dragonborn, the one in services of Raiden the Thundergod, owing his allegiance to Raiden.

I had Apocalypse Armory mod do that to me if I masterupdated it with FO3Edit, leaving it not masterupdated got me through, but I had to adjust my load order as once the AA .esp's were not masterupdated they had to go lower in it, a real hair puller this one.