What are/is thebest sniper equipment? rilfe? silenced weapon? armour?

SpellAndShield

silence and darkness.

In the vanilla game, I used to like chinese stealth armour and the perforator...but now I will start using mods.

What are the best mods for this sort of character?

Also, is there a mod for a super duper long distance sniper rifle?

thanks to all

• 1 month later...
I think that pinpoint mininuke is serious overkill and I'm not a fan of the Gauss rifle. I got the Weapon Mod Kits mod, which can add a scope or silencer to most weapons. That will improve your range and silence. For a lack of ammo per mag, there is an extended mag WMK. Try messing around with those for great combinations.

I use sniping a Lot in my game. Here is what I have found to work for me.

Vats 1: Vats MCE

Vats 2: Accurate Vats at Longer Distance

Accuracy 1: Proper Sniping

Accuracy 2: Accurate sniper rifles and silenced sniper rifle

Accuracy 3: Accurate Sniper Rifles

To improve current sniper rifles: Better sniper Rifles

These rifles are some of the best on the Nexus. There are more though, so search around for what you like:

Rifle 1: HK PSG1 Sniper Rifle

Rifle 2: Sandstorm

Rifle 3: M14

A cool hunting rifle for sniping:Scumms

For the more serious situations: Sniper Assault

Stealth is important as well: Here are some armours and clothing that I highly suggestyou look at.

A really good Stealth Armour: Reinforced Chinese Stealth Armor

Great armour to use: Dragonskin

A great mod that has a Load of helpful clothing options: Tailor Maid

To help with recon and stealth armours, this mods provides a nice perk that makes sense: Recon Armor MKII

A really great mod that includes great armour AND add-ons that are a must: Advanced Recon Gear

What you will find is that you will need certain mods to run other mods. Community Ammunition Library - CALIBR ,

CRAFT - Community Resource to Allow Fanmade Tinkering ,

Making repairs easier and less stressful: Repair It

well that it all I can think of. If you would like more assistance on this, let me know and I will do my bes tot help you. I use a tonne of mods so ask me anytime about what mods you are looking for.

~Mal

The better feeling the usually light-armed and -dressed sniper gets at long range first without the totally unrealististic (some even say childish) Vault-Tec Assisted Gimme-Some-Help Targeting System.

http://www.abload.de/img/anne9hol.gif

Such a highly subjective question. But at least you narrowed it down a bit.

I favor the Laser Sniper Rifle for sniping, combined with an auto-aim disabler (available standalone or as part of several other mods). With this and the stealth suit, cute little Talia sneaked and sniped her way across the wastes.