Vurts tree mods problems

nap85

I've downloaded a few of Vurts trees mods, Ascadian isle and grazelands, installed correctly, but for the life of me I cannot find all the trees in the construction set. I've found the palms and one baobab from grazelands mod, but cannot find any of the ascadian trees, wondering if the ascadian mod requires an esp. that isn't included in the download? Any help would be appreciated, his work looks amazing, thanks.

Well that's different, original trees have been replaced in game with these new versions, yet still show the old models in the construction set. So I guess now my question is whether this issue can be addressed or not, thanks again.

Uh. That's weird. The CS should use loose meshes over those packed into BSAs just as the game does. About all I can think of is if your TES:CS is launched from a separate modding install of the game to the one used for playing :unsure: You'd probably know about that though...

Maybe it's related to folder virtualisation? Is Morrowind installed in C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files(x86)?