Casual Attire Desire

AmysDragon

For a while now I have been trying to determine what is the best clothing to wear that is suited for a casual female, clothing designed for when she is not working, and is not in the field adventuring, but is perhaps taking a nice stroll through a town perhaps. Want to know what I have found so far? Nothing! LOL I have not seen any clothing so far that is designed to be casual attire. It is either a fancy dress, or an unusual garb, or a form of armor. Can someone please create for me an outfit for a female that uses pants, not a dress and some sort of jacket, maybe a nice scarf perhaps, and a bow tie for the hair or a head accessory. Just something casual that is not armor based for when I am out of the field.

NOTES

I do know of the Arc Armor for Final Fantasy, that mod does not work because it requires a body mod that I am not using. (Although, using this as a idea base would be just fine as I love the look of the suit)

I know of the Wa Ribbon mod and am using that mod currently.

Pants, jacket, knee high boots, shirt, hand accessory, head accessory :) Thanks sweetie!

Amy <3

1. Triss Armor Retextured mod has a rogue-ish but practical outfit for women that comes in 8 different colors, with different pieces that can be mixed and matched, including pants (no dress) and high boots. It includes options that are clothing (non-armored), as well as armor. It is styled on Triss’s clothing from the Witcher 2 game. If you add a cloak from Cloaks of Skyrim mod, your character should be on her way, in style.
  2. theRoadstrokers Rogue Sorceress Outfit mod has a less rogue-ish outfit for women with tight leggings (no dress) and an optional cloak.

Good luck in your search!