• Shitzu
    • Pug
    • Rotweiler
    • Great Dane
    • Weimerheiner
    • Goldfish
    • Other

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt9/Dragonpen61/Forum%20Additives/rexa-1.jpg

Also like German Shepherds like this one in the German TV series called Inspector Rex. :thumbsup:

Rex is the name of the dog...... :whistling:

Edited by Maharg67

Yep, I'm with Marharg, German Sheps all the way! I have one. Very loyal, fierce and gorgeous! :thumbsup:

Goldfish? :blink: :woot: :blush:

Is that the Irish Long Haired Goldfish or the Australian Ouback Goldfish? :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite type of a dog is a CAT :tongue:

Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you. If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer.:whistling:

Aurielius: Not necessarily true. Although I love dogs and cats equally. I have had some very affectionate cats, as well as some extremely aloof ones. Just depends on the individual. They are more like people that way.

My real answer is that I usually go for really large breeds (I do love black labs and Newfoundlands, and also Samoyads); but I currently have two wonderful little Pomeranians who would melt anyone's heart. My husband prefers small dogs, and I love them all, so as this was his very first dog ever, I was happy to go with his choice, and I have no regrets. We also have two cats. Aurielius: One is very affectionate and one is totally neurotic and has been her whole life, but she does love a warm lap. :biggrin:

@gannywils

My family had more cats than dogs through the decades, I actually like the furry little devils...just prefer dogs. The aside to balagor was just some friendly banter with a friend who has cats not a statement of feline distaste. Still watching a good hunting dog in the field is poetry in motion, especially setters.

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2229/irishsetter.jpg Heather..when she just ready to get a pheasent to go aloft.

Aurielius: Oh, I was just teasing you. I didn't think you were a cat hater at all. I love your posts. I think you and I have enjoyed some of the same books, and I recognized your name. I've viewed your profile before and love the photo of Heather and your comments about her. I'm sorry if I sounded like one of those "cat women". Trust me I'm totally easy going and meant no offense.