Occasional npc nudity?

Eyam3

Hi all,

Very weirdly, sometimes, but not other times, female brown skinned elves (only been playing a while, not sure what they're called), appear naked.

This happened in the opening sequence. The NPC concerned was the one who says Prisoner is for the chop despite not being on the list.

I started the game a second time, without changing anything, & this second time she appeared in her normal armour.

At that stage I thought maybe the problem was Immersive Armour not loading up quickly enough in the MCM. The first time starting, before that elf appeared nude, I had been in & out of the MCM adjusting all the dozen or so mods on the MCM.

Regardless, second time around, I then played through the opening, got into the tower to hide from the dragon attack with Rolof I think he's called, & this time one of the two guards who came through the door (another female elf in the same armour) arrived naked.

Once she was dead (tut), I did find her normal Imperial armour in her inventory.

I'm hoping it's just an oddity restricted to the opening sequence & that now I'm past Helgen & the opening sequence all will be well.

Obviously I have UNPB installed, otherwise I imagine those 2 npcs would have been in their underwear.

I have ugrids to 5, tons of other mods (somewhere around the 120 mark I think) installed. If it is a mod problem, it's too late to figure out which by testing now.

Has anyone else had a similar irregular issue? If anyone knows which mod might be responsible for the armour not being equipped, do you have any idea or a link to a fix?

As well as Immersive Armour I also have the Amidorian Book of Silence mod, Winter is Coming, Cloaks of Skyrim & Complete Crafting Overhaul running - & that's it for the clothing/armour mods I think).

Ian.