(Adult) Are there any mods like this?

Xgriel

I am just wondering if there is a Fallout 3 equivalent to this mod? http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28405

Thanks!

That's *banned*.

How could it be "banned" and yet still available here? To my knowledge it doesn't violate the terms of the current User's Agreement and Rebel O'Conner is still a valuable member of the Nexus modding community.

Rabbit

I think that we are getting a little off topic here. This was a request by the original poster, Mr. Xgriel, for a transgendered (correct terminology?) body for his personal use in his game. We should respect this and provide positive direction regardless of whatever our personal feelings might be. If you are offended by this then please move on without comment.

Mr. Xgriel, I don't know of any such modification currently available for Fallout 3. I may be wrong about that. The best modder for such as this is Mr. Rebel O'Conner who has created some wondrous things for TES Oblivion and Dragon Age Origins. I don't know if he does modding for Fallout, but if you are keen on having a custom body such as this you might drop him a line on the Nexus. If he doesn't do Fallout mods he might know who would.

I apologize for the poor reception to your request.

The Rabbit