From Day Dreams of a Spaced Out old Man comes

Deleted54170User

Eivor has a wolf mount to ride that is as big as a mountain horse.

Thanks to some of the clans children Eivor is now the companion to a white wolf too.

He also has gained a follower who when I click on the man the signs suggests I has something to talk about, I can do nothing, but read the recruit words spoken to one. I cannot recruit Bjorn the Berzerker who had a bear that he raised from a cub when I click to.

Eivor has dreams within dreams. I wonder if I do the same in my sleep, dream and dream within dreams now?

A person that is seeking the mystery of why Eivor's bones were found where they were is seeking answers.

So many stories!

There is no shortage of stories or things to do!

I could use a few more places to get supplies for building the Raven Clan's village houses. I have raided all that I can and find no more places nearby that I can raid that are within my level.

It's a good thing I like to explore or Valhalla would be in a back room in a cyberspace room collecting cyberspace dust among my game list; like Fallout 76 and PUBG are.

Once upon a time there was a fog so thick that you could cut it with a knife. They called it the London Fog. But it started appearing everywhere.
It even got so it got into forums. Yes it got so that people who opened the forums threads called, pages, couldn't see the titles of the pages thread after awhile.
The title of the thread became unclear because of the FOG.
Anyone who wasn't familiar with the fog, who looked at the pages called threads, and didn't realize it wasn't a thread they should post in and did, the fog got thicker until it got out of their monitors. And even could get into their head too.
It being a spell someone cast upon the thread. (It was a pretty witch I knew when I was younger.) If anyone new to this forums threads didn't introduce themself first at the newbies thread the spell caused their minds to get fogged up too.
One day a new person came to forums nexusmods com and wanted to get acquainted. They saw the word Newbie clicked on it. The forums magicka opened a new page where the threads of new people saying hello, hi, I am here to play, I have this game or that game I like best.
They saw a clear path open before them. And people came and showed them the way; after introducing themselves. They are having a happy life here now.
Others tried to ask questions that were incorrect for the thread page and people who have become accustomed to the fog and suffer from it, know, know how they will suffer from it too if they don't start out correctly.
So the old timers, who have partial fogged monitors and want to avoid the FOG getting their monitors cleared, and because they heard that the FOG does things that are even stranger. One person who was nearly engulfed by the FOG said they felt something rub up on their skin. Something scaly, moist, and YUCKY.
Save the Newbies, and try to get the newbies directed to where they will find a place to chat with people who play the same games they do,
BEFORE THE BRAIN FOG SETS IN!
Sometimes it really gets so thick you need a butter knife to scrape it out of the air between you and your monitor from your computer right in front of your nose!
The Witch that made the Fog's spell makes it get worse if you don't read threads, headings, purpose of the thread, and read the content of the purpose of the thread so you know what to post in the different threads the FOG and post in them incorrectly anyway, the FOG gets thicker.
Building up in the air between your monitor and you. It can even fill your Cubicle or your ROOM.
BEWARE! Click here newbies to save yourselves. BEWARE!
Be really AWARE if you go to threads where you can read and see that the thread isn't for your desired surfing posting where no one will reply because you are posting in the wrong thread page.
If you post in the wrong thread posting your incorrect stuff, the FOG will get thicker and may even make your face get wet from it's moist humidity.
BEWARE! BEWARE!
You may need a fog scraper (I know a shop where you can buy them for $$$$) to clean out the FOG between you and your monitor.
More and more the BRAIN FOG will creep in and foul your mind if you foul these forums threads with your posts that don't belong in the threads.
BEWARE THE BRAIN FOG!
CAREFULLY READ THE THREADS POSTS FIRST Stranger. READ THE THREADS INFORMATION so you don't post in it unless it is what you are really looking for. Stranger!
BEWARE! Those glasses you wear will become clouded by the FOG and when they DO! You are in DANGER! BEWARE!
And if you don't heed my words the evil witch who cast the spell on the threads; so more FOG fills the gamer's rooms the people who fail to read the Threads information; their own computer's room will get more and more fog as more and more incorrect posts are posted in the incorrect threads. UNTIL...
Your computer's room will begin to get so fogged up, you and all that is in the computer room will become part of the FOG.
FOG SO THICK YOU CAN CUT WITH A BUTTER KNIFE!
(While cutting your way through the fog in the other countries... If you should happen to find yourself anywhere near Robin's place say Hi to Dark0ne for me while you are there. Won't you?!)
Muah wa ha ha haaa!
BEWARE!
If you don't read the threads and learn to chose wisely the fog will find you. And the worst nightmare you will ever have will happen.
You will become part of...
THE FOG!
And then! And THEN if you still refuse to quit making stupid choices and post in the incorrect threads you will be turned into FROGS!
BEWARE THE FOG! :ohmy:

Ah! My lovely pond will have so many new croakers to sing at night on the pond in the moonlight. :D

Oops! :blush: That wasn't me! :no: :whistling: That was de Witch! :devil:

Oops! Now the cup with Espresso' in it has gone dry. Oh! Well!

I hope all the people who have family, friends, and all the people between you and I, who made all the things we buy for the holidays and that have made all these holiday feasts possible, are well and this December will have happy holidays!

I feel a cool evil spell reminding me of a most horrific night in my life. A Winter's tale.

My life story hasn't been published yet and the manuscript has been stolen.

I cannot get it myself. For I am the character in the book!

All I did and can do is what is already written.

Someone must find the manuscript and return it to the writer so they can finish it and get it to the publisher before Christmas is forgotten. 12 days is all some of us have left. If some of the unfinished manuscript aren't returned before Midnight Christmas Eve they will cease to exist. I know now what happened to me. If the author who started writing my life story doesn't finish the story my own life will be in a loop, never having an end. Without any more character than my Pagafyr will I be, always grasping at straws when it is string, twine, rope, and book binding I need.

If you have read any of what I have written you will see what not being published and bound together with the part of a book. A spine, two covers, an index, a family picture of the tree I would protect and serve, the prolog, introduction, with the story between from beginning to end, and the contents which would point to the tree we all know. The family tree, I can just barely see what might be my self. All that will fade if all of us manuscripts never get put into a book.

An unpublished story on paper fades over time if a number of books aren't published to save the characters from fading out. The author needs to finish the manuscript and get it published before the publisher close their doors for Xmas and the New Year. All of us and I will be gone forever if that door to where we are whose owner is older then dust itself dies. We all will be lost in some persons library of stolen manuscripts. Never to be read. To be known.

Drifting from hearth to hearth in between the pages of an unfinished work. Fearing to get to close to the flame for I must be just a manuscript. Drifting in and out of the authors mind on pages which haven't been finished.

Keeping me alive. If you can call this life! Somehow I know that soon I will be unable to keep writing here.

I feel the paper pages still fresh. Somehow I know that someone is keeping the manuscript warm. I fear they only are coveting manuscripts of unknown authors. I feel it in my spineless state, my covers are just an old wrap, familiar to some people from a long time ago.

I'll be there in their secret library full of unfinished, and maybe even stolen, manuscripts. I sense the others in the room whispering for someone to hear. I think the person who has us all safe in their hidden place is dying.

This may be the last call for help you ever see. Someone save us! SAVE ALL OF US! The evil person may be dying and we will be stored away without ever being seen again. Our pages wrinkling, getting fungi, and rotting in the dark room. Forever!

Someone save us. Find us before the person keeping us never returns.

I sense I am without a book frame. Spineless, mixed up, lose leafs, slips of notes, no hardback covers, and with no glue to bind them all together.

I am feeling my life story is just a jumbled bunch of notes. Now that I have looked I think I see. I see from each piece I began to write; under the pseudonym name of Pagafyr, it seems clear to me somehow.

I have been trying to find my Author.

Anyone?! Help!

• 2 weeks later...

As the evening settled in

I felt a bit of chagrin

An open door I was told

someone would always hold

and have a place at their table

where I would be able

to join them and share

the christmas care.

As darkness came early

this night I felt surly

was the way they had become

and no longer was I one

with the heart and favor

of the Christmas's I savored.

Am I a puppet,

I never dreamed of being a muppet

I always thought I was a human

and not Geppetto's Pinocchio looming

in a space where a blue fairy

while wood I would tarry.

Never knowing what joy

it would be to be a real boy.

Merry Christmas to all; and too to all the forgotten toys.

Here I lay, healing. Another six weeks or more of laying about instead of working for some money to pay for what the ones who raised me call civilized life caring and sharing.

It's not a vacation! I hear complaining that others feel I do not deserve the time to heal. Should be able to heal faster and get back into service?

I am in pain! Pain like most people can not endure.

My ears are still ringing.

I can tell I have healed up enough to keep me free from infection and stagnation of the blood. But all I have been given is a focus on hope that tomorrow I will be restored. Feeding me sympathy, good cheer, and gifts.

I see toys along the walls where an adult might have trophies from their life events. I see videos of people who I barely knew that remind me of times I spent growing up. Pictures of equipment I received that gave me wondrous minutes to study skills I never got to use for real. More then six weeks once a day I studied for 20 minutes a day using those new tools for becoming a scientist.

I had to go back to work shaping the land around me for others after my studies. Another day fixing the grounds so appearences of wealth were maintained. I did not have any wealth of my own; only the people I served claimed to have money.

What good are all the gifts a child would receive? I can not use. They are piling up around me. I feel like I am in a tomb. A tomb slowly being filled with dust and debris that I can't reason with.

Always as a child the things I received referred to types of work I could have learned to do. But the Doctor Strange: PVC Diorama does nothing to inspire me to even think about. The PVC Diorama GROOT Keys holder has a purpose at least.

I wake up from a sleep that reminds me I have been drugged to assure I rest instead of fret. Today, again.

Only something is different.

I don't hear any one outside the room. No one has passed the door while I get my focus. I am alone.

I lifted up my head, raised myself to sitting up in bed. Listening as I watch.

Nothing. Not a sound.

I drew off the blankets. Swung my legs around over the side of the bed. I slipped down. My feet touched the cool white tiles.

I walked over to the sink. Looked in the mirror of the medicine cabinet. I turned. Walked to the door. Looked both ways and move through the narrow passage and up to the room where I used to sit with the others while we shared a meal. The air was cool. The room empty. I found the machine for coffee.

Cold and empty. I saw the refrigerator. Opened the door. Empty. I searched the drawers and found a store of piles of bags for emergencies. I noted that they have names of all the food I thought was Mom's home cooking. Freezed dried food. I was in a panic for several minutes.

Why isn't someone else here? Where did everyone go?!

I looked out the window. I saw a bird in the yard. I had never seen one like it up close. Only in pictures. I didn't recognize it at first.

I turned to the hall door and hollered out. Waited for someone to return a shout. After several minutes of waiting I gave up. I decided I must tend to my wounds.

I remembered seeing a book for the machine that makes the coffee in a cupboard. I read it and got it to work. I took a cup of coffee to the resting place where the others used to come to tend to me. I sipped.

I looked for my clothes.

I searched the closet in the room. Only a change of bed clothes. I searched the hall, entered a familiar room, and found the desk where I remembered a key one of the others used was kept. I dug through the drawers, shuffling everything around. I found the key. I heard a tick and looked in the direction of the sound and heard a tock. I realized it was the clock. I was so alert I could hear it's gentle sound.

I searched around the room. Magazines and fliers with advertisements was scattered about. Someone else must have been here first.

I moved out into the hall. Halfway to the end I saw a mess on one wall and all the way down to the floor. Something about the color scared me. I became more alert. I could smell something I didn't recognize.

The smell got stronger as I neared the wall where it was covered in the strange colored stuff and puddling on the floor. Blood?!

Someone's blood?!

I rose up on my toes and eased my way around it. A big toe touched down on a little and slid so I backed up. I began to fantasize. What monster could have done this! What monster could have caused so much blood to be spilled and not leave a trace of a person.

I felt my body shaking. Trembling as my thoughts rushed into a world I barely knew and I began to lose control.

I stood frozen in my tracks. Eyelids wide my eyes shifted around darting from one place to another.

Alert! Afraid! Smells filled my nostrils. The hairs on my arms stood on end. I brushed a hand over the others forearm and the hairs refused to lay down.

Every space with darker shade I noted. Even the thin lines between seams. Dark seams. Even a crack in the wall appeared suspicious as my eyes raced and stopped raced again and stopped to be ready to run if I find a t terror ahead.

I hopped over the sticky red puddle. My feet slid and skidded to a stop on the other side. I turned so quickly to gain my balance I fell into door. It opened. I fell forward. Down. Out stretching my hands to stop me from landing chest down. The wounds on my body sent sharp signals to my brain.

I groaned softly fearful of drawing attention to me. I raised my head looking ahead. I saw the toes of two shoes sticking out from behind a door. I sprung to my knees. Then up to a stand. The shoes didn't move.

I crept up on them. As I drew up close I could see the door had a handle. I slowly reached out to get a grip on it. I hoped they were on someone friendly.

I put pressure on the handle. Slowly turning it and preparing to run when it freed the door. Slowly I opened the door. Milimeter by milimeter. I heard a loud pop that seemed to send a ripple through me.

I readied myself to slam the door shut if what was inside was what made the blood splattered out in the hall.

I bent down and turned my head so I could see around the edge of the door. Latch in my hand. I paused. I felt my heart pounding. The air in the room was tense. I realized I was holding my breath. I looked as I took a breath. Prepared to slam the door and run I looked in.

My clothes!

I listened for any other sounds. I checked behind me as I slipped off the house's bed clothes. Always watching and listening while one by one I put on my street clothes and shoes.

I could hear the tiny sound of a machine ticking. I looked up. The clocks ticking.

I noted the time. I tied my shoes laces snug for running.

The noise of the soles of my leather shoes going across the granite floor seemed loud enough to raise any others ears to note where I am.

My heart beat rose to my throat the pounding of drums filled my ears.

I walked to the door. Ready to run. To my right was the room where I awakened, the office of the doctor, the nurses station, the lounge, the kitchen, and the staffs private rest area. An elevator to service quarters and an exit to the street parking area they parked their cars.

To my left was the lobby. A set of double security doors. Two guards should be there. The main exit. No one answered when I called out.

I looked out the door into the hallway. I searched for signs of bodies. I searched for blood. I turned and looked the way I came. The blood was further away. I noted the streaks of blood on the wall. I could see they went higher from the angle I could see from.

Some thing?! Someone?! Carried or lifted a body up into the air ducts through the vent.

I felt the hair on the back of my neck. Turning toward the front lobby. I ran.

The hundred yard dash.

I prayed the automatic doors would open. In my panic I realized I was going to smash into them. What ever was behing me would crash into me. A row of seats bolted to the floor were to my left. Two chairs next to a coffee table were to my right. The doors directly ahead were closed. The hairs on my neck tingled. I fell and began to slid toward the row of chairs. I fought to stop, grabbing at the floor behind me. My eyes turned to behind me and I could see the approach of the reason for my terror.

I realized I would get stuck under the chairs bolted to the floor. I raised my right leg. Put my foot up and prepared to stop. It connected.

The back of the chair bent forward. I rose up off the floor. The chair back stopped bending. I was almost upright. I dropped and dove to the other end of the chairs. The beast sped by and fell over the backs of the chairs. I scampered to my feet and ran. Fast! I saw the turn in the lobby to the rest rooms. A red Exit sign. I heard the sound of metal and plastic exploding behind me.

My shoes leather soles were skidding like I was on ice. I leapt. I sprinted. I could hear the strange noise the horror made as I fought my fear to gain control so I could put some distance between us.

I flew into the emergency door latch. My weight slammed into it breaking the catch. Light exploded filling the space and sirens blared.

I began to feel a need to stop. All the reason we have been given was fighting me for breaking the law. Stopping to be arrested for breaking the f*#@ing law. My mind was going to get me killed if I did. Guilt drained me. Fear strained me. Arrested or dead?

I forced the door the rest of the way and ran from the evil within and left my good citizenship behind me.

• 2 weeks later...

It's incredible how my body works when I am comfortable and nothing disturbs me, not even the air stirred while I sat up. My back hurt where it was bruised. My left calf muscle was sending hot painful stings from the still healing fibula. I moved from shadow to shadow, hid in bushes, tall grass, and under vehicles. One trucker's under the cab's drive shaft I saw was to be my bed. A tight fit, for my medium build.

I climbed up underneath the cab and tied my coat and shirt so they made a hammock to hold my back up comfortably. I was so busy hiding all day I was exhausted and I needed rest. The space under the truckers cab was a tight fit. Nothing else would get in. At least nothing as big as the creature. I fell asleep instantly.

When I opened my eyes it was still light out. I felt like I had only taken a ten minute power nap. I got as comfortable as I could and tried to get some more sleep. I positioned my head in the most comfortable position I could get. I heard something ticking. I leaned my head to aim my ears to find the direction the sound was coming from.

Everywhere I looked there were no signs of life. There must be more of those creatures? I sensed the noise from that ticking and thought it could expose my hiding place to anything that might hear it too. I saw the sun glint off of a small bit of exposed glass. The sound seemed to be coming from it. Laid out on my back I stretched out my left arm. Pushed at the glass with my index finger.

A watch. I rubbed the dirt and debris off of it. It had six functions. The temperature, altitude, barometer, time, GPS, and calendar. I reached for it with the rest of my fingers. I pulled. Something was holding it down in the dirt. I dug with a finger and pried away the dirt around it. I grabbed it again and pulled.

Two fingers and three bloody stumps were attached to the wristwatch to the watch owner. I started to gag. I jerked back my hand and bumped my shoulder in the space. It was back in it's socket but the pain was still fresh from when it got yanked out of socket in the explosion. I leaned forward as far as I could to sit up so I wouldn't choke if I vomited.

The ticking sound faded. I looked at where the watch was. It was still there. But I could not hear it anymore.

I stared out around the underside of the outskirts of the eighteen wheelers cab wheels and tires to look for feet. Or animals peering in underneath at me.

I slowly sipped air filling my lungs. I heard a church bell ring. I could have sworn I heard it again between the sound of my heart pounding on anvils in my ears. My eyes shot to the watch.

The watch was playing. I must have uncovered it enough exposing the little speaker to it. I grabbed at it and yanked as hard as I could. My shoulder pained me so much I nearly lost my grip on the watch. The wrist came out of the ground still attached. The forearm was gone. I shook the watch to get it off the wrist.

I waved it and jerked over and over. Worried so; I started to move so I could use my other hand. I would have had to get out of my little perch though. I jerked again.

At last! I pulled it in and shoved the watch into my pocket to silence it. I could hardly hear my heart beat. I was breathing like a racehorse nearing the finish line.

Any beast with hearing like animals would hear all the noise like a farmers triangle being struck to alert everyone dinner was ready. Darkness filled my mind. My shirt sleeves untied. The emergency hammock came down with me, dropping me onto the drive shaft completely. The pain in my left shoulder caused me to black out and I fell to the ground. Another shock of pain restored me to conscious enough that I knew something else was horribly wrong.

I heard a growl. I could feel my fingers clawing at the flora and digging into the dirt. I could not tell if I was moving forward or backward each time both hands sank into the flora I felt the wet earth. I could barely see. First the pain in my back sent shocks to my brain. Then I felt my legs. My feet. Then I saw a well trimmed hedge.

I felt the twigs snapping and breaking as my T-shirt snagged them in passing.

Something wrapped around my neck and began choking me. My body stopped moving. I raised my hands to grab the attackers arms. I felt the monsters thick matted damp fur. I grabbed and yanked. If felt like the sweaty forearm of the creatures skin tore away from it's arm. Bared muscle seems slick and damp with blood still clinging around my throat. I grabbed at the smooth muscles still holding on around my neck. Ripped at it.

My heart pounded as my mind cleared. I clenched at the remains of that which was throttling me. I kept them pinned down. My eyes cleared. My wool shirt and jacket appeared.

I wanted to laugh. I wanted to cry. I wanted to wake up before I was knocked down by that dam explosion. Before the heat nearly dehydrated me completely.

I heard a growl. I felt every muscle in my body tense. I prepared to fight. I turned to face the monster.

A blond women in her 20 + years looked at me. A dog at her side.

I frowned. Tears began to flow from my eyes. Blubbering spittle flowed as I looked at her and said, I don't want to die!

Her dog growled. A weak smile on her lips appeared. My husbands watch. Cuchi saw you take it. Give it back and she will quit growling and let you be.

I slowly dug into the pocket of my blue-jeans.

I drew it out and handed it to her.

Her lips frowned the dog whimpered and the two of them shared a cry.

I suddenly felt naked. I pulled my shirt up off the ground. Carefully pulling the sleeve to my left arm in. The woman and dog started walking away.

Wait! Wait. What happened?

Keep your distance from me so Cuchi won't get upset. The tanker we were pulling is empty. Got windows when it is; so we can keep watch. I'll take Cuchi and go in first. I'll call when Cuchi is settled. I'm not stopping, but since we've got the watch at least Cuchi won't get excited again unless those things come around again.

She didn't pause to take flight back toward the tanker. She and Cuchi raced across the ground to it.

I forgot about finishing dressing and ran to catch up.

Got moving but no power on earth could have saved me except maybe seeing one of those things again. I was lame as could be. I hopped, I couldn't run. I limped on my bad leg, and hopped again. I was falling and getting up instead of like when I was frightened out of my mind.

I arrived a minute or two later at the side of the tanker. A ladder hanging on the side of the shiny long tank was my next challenge. I was almost two rungs up when she looked over the side.

Get lost!

What?!

GET LOST!

Why?!

You're too banged up and if they smell your blood on the tanker they'll hang here until we starve to death. GIT!

I backed off. Alright! Alright! I'm going. I struggled every step of the way. I saw a tree near the hedge where I had been. I hopped and cried.

I barely made it into the shrub again. When I heard something new. A gun shot. Two of those creatures were outside the tanker. She fired again. Wounding one of them Cuchi popped up and charged them. Another appeared from the other side of the tanker. She went down before she could turn.

Cuchi ran at the wounded one. Jumped up and knocked it on it's back. The other two went after the woman. Cuchi ripped it's throat out and ran back toward the tanker. I coiled up on the ground and rolled and rubbed all the soil and foliage on me as I smeared more on my face, then shoes.

I crawled on all fours and kept moving while the beasts ripped and fed on the woman. Cuchi barked and growled. When her barking stopped I hoped I was far enough away and covered enough in foliage and dirt so they could not track me.

I saw a ravine. Keeping low to the ground I crawled to it. I remembered seeing a movie where a guy was covered in mud and the alien could not see him. I headed for the little creek. As soon as I was next to it I rolled in the mud until I was covered head to foot.

The noises those creatures made was distant. I saw a dark space in among some rocks and crawled to it. I curled up inside the rocks. I turned to peer out. Covering myself with wet grasses and dirt apparently didn't work. They stopped sniffed. Stared at each other and walked to the hole I left in the mud. One of them stared right at where I was. I took a slow steady breath and held it.