From Day Dreams of a Spaced Out old Man comes

Deleted54170User

After reviewing the latest Halloween Mods offered I realized someone already made mods that I might have gotten to help me with the one I have. Seder Hotel Mystery.

I feel the roots of my past replaying my first experience of when I was injured. I got held back from playing until I could heal properly. When I was ready to play again, all ALL my friends had moved on. New groups, new friends, and new ways of earning a living. I was, am, a living example of what can happen if your friends don't stop by to say hi once in awhile.

I can say though. That what they saw the day I was injured made them all realize they could be the best at what ever they wanted to and just remembering me for a moment reminded them, they weren't stupid they just needed a little more knowledge to keep making progress to reach their goal and get into the game where they wanted to be.

I want a holiday named for video gamers.

We could call it a day off from play!

We all would have a day when we don't play any video game and have meetings where we actually get to experience a day where we can see and do something like mow a lawn, (green stuff) using a machine that required a person to push and pull it so that it's rotating blades would spin to cut the grass, (can't smoke this grass, but all sorts of farm animals eat it. I guess you could smoke it, but it wouldn't get you high.)

A day in honor of the first ever machine that a person could play a video game on. Tic Tac Toe was one that was only available for the Engineers of computer science to toy around with in 1955. The dinky monitor was in a box as big as a double drawer four foot tall clothes drawers. A dresser where my clothes for work and school used to be folded and fresh each day so I didn't get so rancid I stank like gases from a sewer pipe.

Video Gamers Day!

Enjoy

Columbus Day.

Have a great day too you

Indigenous Day

celebrators.

AHHH! BOO! HISS!

I thought for sure that the NVIDIA Titan XP 12GB Star Wars Collectors Edition JEDI order Video card with it's AI Deep Learning would be enabled DLSS isn't and Ray Tracing doesn't work. So to play Assassin's Creed Valhalla or No Man's Sky I have to have a new video card with DLSS and Ray Tracing A video card with RTX or the old games won't work unless I set the old DRIVER back up the games worked with.

All I wrote here was a waste of my time. And your time, if you read it.

Unless you have programming skills you won't be able to get RTX and DLSS to work so you can play your own games. Restore the previous driver on the NVIDIA Card that worked, or buy an RTX video card.

Don't read any further, unless you just want some eye strain.

I was haunted in dream sleep looking to find the correct settings to get my computer set up for the 21st Century video games. With Ray Tracing and DLSS now available it seems the games, I have already, that were created for the new video card abilities ahead of time, won't work on my old video game machine.

All the settings for one game worked before yesterdays October 12, 2021 driver upgrade. NVIDIA GeForce installed it. All that the computer video card now is capable of doesn't seem to allow Valhalla from the AC games to get started into the game I already have saves for. Now that the Nvidia 1080p card has it's newest driver.

All night I tossed and turned wondering if I was going to have to move the games from my old NVIDIA Titan XP 12GB Star Wars Collectors Edition JEDI order Video card. The intel family i7 Quad core Intel CPU, on the MoBo, with 16 GB of RAM for video games playing.

While writing this the fix the solution suddenly cooled my maddened mind. :geek: All I have to do is, "Turn on the Video Cards new settings. :sweat: PHEW! Turn on the switches to enable, "DLSS and Ray Tracing".

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: SAVED from going INSANE, once again!

It was Spooky how my dream sleep was filled with determination to set up my machine's BIOS too. All I really need to do is open the NVIDIA Control Panel and turn on the new switches so the games can be played on it. No Man's Sky wouldn't start after it's movie flowed by. The starlight froze the flowing space full of stars instead.

How nearly the dreams drove me MAD I tell you!

I was awakened. Suddenly aware I was dreaming, because I was pressing down on my blanket in my sleep when I was awaken by the texture of the cloth. Cloth instead of plastic replaced the keyboard, and nothing happened in the dream to change the setting when my finger tried to click the LEFT mouse button. :unsure: :confused:

PHEW! :sweat:

EPN. Egyptian Planet News from the past. 10,000 BC

**** Noo! The Egyptian Pyramid's Power Plant has broken. Our great power supply is running out fast. People are rushing to the store to buy jar batteries to keep their electronic devices working until the system is restored.

Oh! The horror!

Everyone of society who has any body parts that are kept working from the FM frequency and low band electronic device emitters that keeps them alive are dropping like Alligators in the dry season.

Those electrical pace makers, lung stimulator's, and such are reliant on the low emitters electricity.

People are dying where they stand!

We're going to have a serious body count in the morning!

Oh! The Horror! **** What could have done this?

Fade in from the past to the year 2015.

Archaeologist "Namu Nk Nown" accidently released information of what was found to be irrefutable proof that the pyramids were power plants and supplied enormous amounts of electricity in ways we do not yet understand.

He picked up a tablet in one of the cleared chambers which, he thought, one of his crew must have left behind.

While he looked for the owner it became activated within our public news domain when Namu touched it. At first he thought it was one of our working peoples electronic work pads. The selection menu provided text in 3000 languages. Including English.

Once it was irrefutably proven this was an Ancient Egyptian tablet we had no recourse but to except the news.

After several minutes of attention to what seemed like a silly prank one of the news people there realized it was a news cast displayed on the fourteen by nineteen inch display screen, as its last entry.

Before anyone else had arrived to claim the device's ownership, Namu had released this information to find the owner. Namu said, I quote, "Someone is really a stinker! This kind of prank could cause havoc among the workers."

His thinking the device, and it's contents, was a practical joke led to the release of the following ancient news cast.

A man speaking to what appears to be an officer of rank is speaking as the image played, "Somebody said a person left their baby in the charge of one of their other children. The child was found in the base room of the 3rd power pyramids chemical room.

It appears the babies 8 year old brother left him alone there hoping he could play with friends and get the baby on his way back without his mother becoming the wizer. Apparently his mother asked him to watch the baby while she used the bathroom."

Another man spoke, "What a mess we are in! Children today?! They are so unreliable!"

The first man moved to the side of the picture, "It appears that the baby pulled on a saline hose line until one came unplugged. The entire plant will be down until we can get enough vacuum bots to siphon out the Sea Water. If it had not been for the water flood alarm the baby could have drown.

The other man spoke, "He's fine. But his brother is going to be relocated to duty in the prison compound to pay off the debt for all the costs concerned."

The first man peering up, "Hey! Wait a minute! The live sky cam was running on a back up Jar battery. The whole city knows about this!"

*****End of transmission*****

That's correct folks the Ancient Pyramids were jumbo power plant's. One of the founding Fathers of modern technology confirmed we have no such device like that found by Namu.

Namu tried to change the subject. He started talking about a necessary prolonged investigation, "We have to do more studies!"

Before he could walk out of the Public News Domain area our news members are allowed to do their own investigating. A news jerk grabbed the device and ran to the safe zone. Namu threw up his hands in frustration.

He clearly grumbled words to the fact that with this information he is absolutely positive the power readings coming from Boss Niana Houdins pyramid are likely a source of raw energy. He hopes, once the electronic tablet is returned to his team of scientists, that the electronic tablet he found will tell us how to use the power eminating from the publicly owned pyramid in Boss Niana Houdins, Country.

The e dia en dia, ah drat...

***** That all Folks! *****

That's the Eleven-o-clock news. Tune in the morning at Nine-o-clock for the News for the Future.

Goodnight Folks. Stay comfortable!

============= and now Today, Saturday; October 16, 2021 at 3:51 PM MST (4:51 PM MDT) here's what I think could have happened, before the Egyptian tragedy with the child.

----------------------------

Prolog:

-----------------------------

Something has grabbed the Star Ship captain.

An invisible force?

Yes! No signs of any external objects holding the ship.

And it's spinning the ship around.

Yes! Captain. Like a child's toy.

Does the solar orb nearby have anything to do with it?

It may captain. Nothing we have examined has given us any idea how it could.

How are the shields holding up?

The ships shields are holding. There are small particles that have begun to gather about at their extreme borders outside our shields. They remain attached as if magnetized.

Anything we can do to save our Star Ship's Power storage?

We could try to rotate the Star Ship so our Fore and Aft align to receive solar energy across the full length. We can let it rotate the star ship and save our engines power. When we are ready to break away. Using the unknown force would stabilize the Star Ship. The Star Ship will rotate under the power of what is holding us, so one area of the whole Star Ship's length is dark and the other exposed to the solar rays. The heat from the rays will provide power and warmth reducing our internal heating systems power consumption. I've calculated that the dust outside the shields will increase in density. I have sent a team out to force the particles apart. They are preparing to build a passage out if we have no other choice; but to use our shuttles to build escape tubes for our shuttles and lifeboats outside the shields limits. If the particles keep accumulating the Star ship will need to be freed from this capsule that has it trapped in it soon.

Rotate the magneto sphere and align!

Aye, Captain.

Captain we have lined up. The captains shuttle is north forward and the docking bays are south aft.

Anything new to report?

Nothing yet Captain. I have assigned the science team to search the library for any information, ancient records.

Carry on!

Aye, Captain.

Ships log: 2022008

I ordered a beacon be sent out up the tunnel. We discovered the shuttles could not fly from the star ship. We brain stormed. Science officer Elaine and Engineer Sonlang came up with a plan. Towing cranes in tunnel. Tracks built with the cranes to allow towing. Once in place the cables could lift a shuttle to the top.

Ships log: 2022009

The cranes pulled the first shuttle to a platform at the top of tunnel. The ship couldn't launch.

Ships log: 2022010

After our shuttle got to another 500 units tested again. No launch.

Continued to build tunnel for another 1000 units above the detritus. Report: 6000 units above the detritus the shuttle was able to lift off. We are all greatly relieved.

The shuttles escape from the gravity of the trap caused such a change in the people posture I proclaimed and named a holiday for the event. Organized a celebration. Everyone is enthusiastic and work is going well.

Proceedings to begin towing the other shuttles out one by one with the first shuttle aloft. The emergency beacon has been launched. Sending out warnings to Star ships and Capitol Freighters.

The air about us is full of hope.

Ships log: 2022011

The shuttles are all out. Enclosed elevators are being installed for us to go to the top of the tunnel.

Ships log: 2022012

All the teams are working to assemble a Com Center for a Space station.

Engineering is assembling a ship port and moving it's landing pad to find best location.

1st mate: Captain Ansel Moon reporting.

Admiral A. C. Pagan is rejuvenating. Logged out.

The landing platform will be ready in two solar orb cycles time. One hundred units of solar steel and 45 tons of polycarbon fiber has been issued. We will have 2000 Jiga Watts for station operation at the end of it's construction. The star ship shields are at full capacity. 1009 inches of detritus is now the measured layer from inside to its outer layer in depth surrounding the ship.

Ships log: 2022013

Admiral A. C. Pagan logged on.

The space station Com Center is complete. Communications officer O'Reilly. Radar carried out transmission tests. No responses yet.

Housing is being added. We've used the tower outside the shields detritus field for collecting solar energy. Refining material from the detritus we've discovered how to make electrolytes from some of the detritus. Some of the people are anxious for solid food. Soon it can be grown on floating farms with the nutrients we carry in supply.

Ships log: 2022014

House family units on space station. Docking bay completely enclosed. Engineering established interior crop circle. Farming robots activated.

Note: Star ships shields holding. Detritus accumulation over one rotation around the solar orb has increased to one unit a cycle.

General meeting note. Another 100 units is to be added to the tunnel for two more solar cycles. Four new tunnels to be added so the exits and entrances are aligned with the space station for transportations during rotations position of the Star ship's detritus shell.

Ships log: 2022015

Admiral's Logged. Leigh made an important discovery. The Comm's centers radio was inhibited by similar particles in the open space that has encapsulated the star ship. She and Walter suggested we used a technique to build a power station that will provide extra power. A focused beam generator on each end will provide a stronger signal for broadcasting as well. They have both been considering a device which was speculated upon but never got to trial. I gave them permission.

Ships log: 2022016

Progress report. Outer laboratories on the round are finished. All departments have moved to the space stations labs. Ship maintenance and support report all is well.

Space Station housing complete. On boards living quarters no longer in use are being powered down.

Floating farm platform construction requested. Granted.

Admiral A. C. Pagan end report.

Space station is fully operational. Lt. Soadle report: collections of constructive materials from near by planets has plenty favorable materials. Permission to build Star ship construction station submitted. Granted.

Admiral Pagan Personal note: if this keeps up we won't need any help from our home planet Department of Air Space control.

Ships log: 2022017

Major Teel Endium took first shuttle to nearby planet. Returned with raw materials that confirmed Lt. Soadle report. Request building a refinery on the planet. Granted.

Ships log: 2022018

Reports of detritus depths discovered new substance gathering over top of the detritus causing surface to heat up. Ten degrees increase for ever 12 inches (1 unit) of depth. Substance malleable.

Engineer's log. Substance has potential for alternately heating/cooling. Project: test with shielding. Possible additional strength to shields radio tension.

Ships Log: 2022019

Leigh and Walt finished their power station. Floating above space station. Diamond shaped with two caps collecting solar energy. The invention Walter and Leigh have created has been named Solar Taps. The solar taps are our main source of power. The ships power is stable and will be ready to escape when a Capitol ship with tractor beams arrives. Plans for building a new Star ship are in the orders.

Comm's Center commander tested signal broadcast and receiving. Radiant beam extended from Solar Taps bright white outward. Test connected with a satellite station outside the galaxy. Reports: 5 months for reply from nearest planet. Our home planet.

We called home.

Message received. Satellite responded with exact wording in the message. Followed by: Message Sent.

I swear I heard the joyous uproar of everyone. Even though we are separated by walls all over the space station.

Testing. This is the Admiral speaking. The echoes from the receiving speakers was overwhelming. I turned up the volume output to override the joyous noises. And said.

It's party time!

Ships log: 2022019 0:40:20 New Time logs.

We've set up a time log associated to the ships rotation and travel around the solar orb. We presently are calculating a 9 hour day. The ship travels around the Solar orb and reaches a full circle in 529 cycles.

Ships log: 2022022

Leigh and Walt continued building the new solar taps. Soon we were able to have conversations in minutes over the com. The solar taps were set up so the hung in outer space around the middle of the gravity ball trapping the Star ship and from the middle around top to bottom in front and behind forming two rings diamond shaped satellites.

Their plan was beautiful. With that they thought the would be enough power sever the ties of the gravity balls outer shell.

History:

The solar taps diamond bodies were built so they were like a string of diamonds around the Star ships gravity shell. We had to move fast. Building more tunnels and rebuilding them when the second layer of detritus began to heat up and become fluid. Slowly moving. We had to reinforce the tubes so they were fire resistant. The molten stuff actually was made for the solution when it was discovered the malleable matter could be run through a radiator's heating and cooling system. The shield generators became more powerfully focused and made invisible walls keeping the molten stuff off of, around, the tunnel's exteriors.

Months later another surprise came when the molten matter began darkening. Tests brought to light the stuff wasn't cooling down. Another kind of matter was arriving... As the layers of it grew, we all began to say farewell to the idea of saving the Star ship. She will still be managed by a robotic supported crew, and provide information. Our new star ship, is fitted with a new array of detection devices that can spot the kind of gravity ball that trapped the ship. Thanks to Walt and Leigh our ships will never fall into another trap. They also discovered the gravity ball isn't natural.

While they were on on a nearby planet their team discovered the gravity ball was made by aliens. Aliens that are long gone. Their machines were still working. The aliens gravity balls purpose is still being debated.

Historical cannister discovered in outer space around a space station that had been evacuated 20220195

The ancient star ship is now surrounded by a shell we designated a planet. The outer shell has grown so thick the solar taps created and stationed around it have one point of their diamonds practically touching the surface.

A solid mass of cold matter struck the outer layer of the gravity trap. The body of the outer shell expanded. A white cloud surrounded the globe for 40 days. 325 days later the white layer began to dissipate and clouds began to form. The body encasing the star ship was named for luan Sin, daughter of Admiral D. C. Pagan 40th generation descendant of Admiral A. C. Pagan. The Solar Taps appeared to have sunk into the shell, midway. Their tops shaped like four sided triangles continued functioning. The planet's rotation was 20 hours. After the solid object struck, molten matter was exposed, after the clouds of steam began to be formed, time increased by 4 hours a rotation. 24 hours and 365 days.

The gravity ball has large bodies of water. Tests show the water is pristine. Samples of the surface have enriched soil. Farming. One of our satellites was spun out of control by a passing fireball. The satellite exploded into dust. The fireball slowed it's descent and landed in the largest body of water on the surface.

The water has life forms living in it. Alien to our kind. We have tried communicating with them. So far they are noncombatant, unable to communicate in any known language, and have begun breeding in the waters.

Several more orbs from outer realms of this galaxy arrived today. It has been determined they are remotely controlled ships. As soon as they touch down they loose their cargo and disappear.

The solar taps ends are now evenly half way stuck in the surface matter. Our farmers have moved to the surface. Farming florn, raising fauna, and miners mine minerals. There are over two hundred new species of creatures with little skill as communicators from one to another, and yet, they live and breed in the waters as though they have always lived there.

Electronic notepads were discovered in a room. The room was on a large object which people believed was their planets Moon.

Notes appeared. The item looked like a device resembling a staff archaeologist's laptop. While examining it the holder discovered it had 6000 languages. When the gal held it, the monitor lighted up and translated everything to her language. After she read some of the messages she handed it to a college who when he touched it, it automatically converted all the text to his mother tongue. With that they called attention to it and asked whose it was.

They've given the gravity ball a new name. Soil (pronounced so el). Earth and water gathering appears to have been planned by the Aliens that built the gravity device. Admiral A. C. Pagan and all member of the Star ship lollipop agreed it must be a trap. A gravity trap, so it was.

We now believe that it wasn't a gravity trap. We believe it was not intended for the Star ship to enter it. The star ship has been decommissioned and will be recorded in history and as a memorial we map and name this planet. From this time on it is to be called Pagan's Planet.

We believe the alien's machines were intended to create a planet for all the living beings that arrived and that the living beings are the aliens familiars. Saved from their dying planet, moved to new living one.

THE END

credits:

In honor of Leigh Tucker Richmond* and and Walt Forbes Richmond 1. who wrote short fictions from which I gathered a link from a book of theirs; SIVA! I gathered from reading it the knowledge another book called Solar Taps was also from their time and may also be one of their science fiction short stories.

I gave Walt and Leigh a name place in this story since it was inspired by them. So! Read to the end of my story to where you will find a likely beginning for theirs.

1. Walter Forbes Richmond

born Memphis, Tennessee: 6 December 1922

Born eleven years after his wife and full of vim and vigor about the discovery of so many things by archaeologists, and such. He and Leigh absolutely brought Sci-Fi in a way it resembled life on our planet. That is "Before you and most of us now-a-days, were born". All of it was put into perspective by using actual information about the discoveries of archaeologists, paleontologists, etc.,etc., including discoveries that of which were discovered about the same time as when the first pyramid was excavated.

Caves high up near the top of the tallest mountains on Earth were discovered and cataloged and given attention in an earlier version of SIVA! which had been Edited afterward and resold in 1970. The caves were filled with people, animals, and fish too. Packed in like a can of frozen sardines when discovered. Devices where found that were too fantastic for the people of that time to even imagine what they were. Frozen in among the ice which captured all the people from many different races, colors, creeds, and even, likely, from other worlds like Mars. There are several of these caves all over the planet Earth with a collection of cadavers with gadgets that still are not fully understood and caused people serous concerns as to what they were for.

The information was deleted from the early science fiction works published in 1962, because the information in the sci-fi books suggests the planet Earth had been Flooded. A horrendous flood that buried almost all of the air breathing people long before any other races emerged on the planet Earth.

Walter F. Richmond died at Merritt Island, Florida: 14 April 1977

*Leigh Tucker Richmond

born 21 April 1911

She was born before the discovery of the 1st cursed Pyramid.

Leigh Tucker Richmond died at Haywood, North Carolina: 14 July 1995

• 2 weeks later...
What would Sherlock Holmes deduce if he interviewed the people who were preparing to climb the highest mountains on our home planet: the planet Earth?

Would he discover what was the real reason for taking the climb to the top of Mount Everest?

Would he find out that the real reason wasn't to seek the Yeti?

Would he find out that the real reason wasn't to test the climbers superb physical health and reach the top and make it back down to tell the story?!

A mountain with caves so high up that they couldn't possibly be of any interest to archaeologists, paleontologists, etc., etc.. The stories that are historical references of people who succeeded and returned to tell about it, are they true, or just the confused mash and mess of their minds after nearly suffocating to death and having suffered physically so from the extreme conditions that damage our bodies high up where a 747 airplane can fly? Mount Everest is 27,000 feet above Sea level.

Was the planet Earth once covered in water with only a few peaks of soil and mountain tops that would look like specks dotting the water from the ISS: International Space Station?

Are the stories about the Yeti just made up to hide the real reason peeps want to climb the highest mountains?

I remember when other people said to me, Why don't you go do something worthwhile?

I was doing something at the time. I wondered what they meant. I asked them to give me some example of what something worthwhile might be.

I remembered that someone who I asked suddenly stopped talking and didn't move. They were quiet for a few minutes. I went back to doing what I was before they interrupted me.

When recollected that memory out of my past I pondered what they might have meant. I was already doing something so I was busy until they interrupted me. I got the idea for the threads here from my attempt to do something worthwhile here. I wrote the threads title D

Maybe to hide their feelings of being someone considered to be too weak? Lower classs lessors, peasants, 98 pound weaklings?

Do you think that someone with such a mental picture of worthlessness of themself would do something to prove they are better then what others say they are?

Or are they looking for links to their past?

Looking for proof?

Other then the Yeti story; the story of the Great Flood with a great Ship that carried all the animals and people like NOAH's family through the harsh times of the high flood waters?

There are stories from each countries people that tell another version of the same Great Flood.

What could be the real reasons the climbers are willing to risk their lives?

Maybe to scour the mountain's sides to find clues to their and our past?

In search of Noah's Ark!

Using the methods Sir Arthur Conan Doyle gave to his characters in his novels about Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson what do you imagine you would be able to discover about what really motivates people to climb mountains where human bodies can not survive for long if they aren't prepared for years before they do?

Is there a person in a group secretly manipulating the others so the person can afford their plans to seek an Archaeologist's dream of fame and fortune?

Start your adventure today! Delve into the ancient text books that could prepare you a show for you to discover even more ancient books text. That could even motivate you to prepare for your own journey so high above our present comfort zones, into the Unknown.

Let your self build your own list of discoveries and possible find that you desire too, to climb to the top of Mount Everest.

Following the path of the Ancient ones who claimed the Yeti live up on Mount Everest and your life's work may put you in a class up there with the GREATS or even all your own (lonely at the top), because you did it your way.

You decide your fate instead of waiting for fate, your destiny, to design your future for you!

Do vegetarians have a better chance of survival at the highest points above sea level then carnivorous peeps?

Some different people from different times while I was growing up said something that gave me a spark of wonder. The first time I remembered the suggestion they gave me, they said, Why don't you do something worthwhile?

I was doing something at the time just before they interrupted me. I wondered what something worthwhile was. They didn't say what it was that they thought was worthwhile. I asked one person. I remember saying, What is something worthwhile?

When I was doing something I thought was good at the time I remembered when a person suggested I do something that was worthwhile. I asked them if they had done anything worthwhile. I hoped they had and could give me an example. The person stopped talking. They were quiet while I looked at them patiently waiting.

While I was writing on a Personal Computer called a Machintosh I realized I had gotten it to learn to write non-fiction stories. When I was the memories from my past came back to me at times when I was taking a home study course for writing non-fiction. The person who had said, why don't you do something worthwhile appeared to have left an impression on me.

One day while I was writing fiction here at the nexusmods I remembered that one person, and later several others who had given me advice. I realized that one person stopped talking. They seemed to be lost in thought.

That is where I got the idea of this Thread, "From Day Dreams of a Spaced Out old Man comes", and the original idea came to me for the one I started before it, "Day Dreams of a Spaced Out old Man".

In the likely chance I ever am enabled to rewrite the words to the header for the thread's; with the words in the title, I would only change the part describing that there were more then one peeps (people) who suggested that I do something worthwhile. The title would then be more accurate and be,

:geek: "From Day Dreams of Spaced Out older People comes" :happy:

:laugh: Stage Right, curtains (closed) Stage Left :sad:

By opening the SPOILER to read the information posted in the SPOILER of this PM you automatically accept to abide by the formal legal script of a Nondisclosure Agreement and promise to not share any word or knowledge you read with anyone in a room, on a stream, Zoom or similar apps (applications or devices that can record images of text or text) and are not now or nor will you be using any kind of visual aid others may observe with; that would expose to another/others including your legal council, the words therein; even after you've read it, and you will not hint to what the words in the SPOILER are about to any person in any discussion in any open discussion to any other person/s other then me. This guy made me do it. :devil:

You clicked on it! YOU opened it!

YOU in·cor·ri·gi·ble FOOL; YOU!

Now REMEMBER, if you opened this SPOILER you agree not to
talk to anyone about it, you can't even show it to another person
while they are in your computer room or cubicle.
OR, don't you dare read any further then here. K?
If you do not comprehend what you've read so far, you most likely
won't understand what you read next from the next words. LOL
anyhow or anyway. LOL

Terms and Agreement are acceptable.

Any issue with mental health that gives the owner/s of
Blacktreegaming/TESNexus/Forums Nexusmods/Nexusmods
business reason to ban the account held by a mentally ill client
must be considered for the welfare of the mentally ill client's best
interest. So as not to upset the mentally ill client anymore than
they already are.
Any choice to ban the client who has been diagnosed with any
mental illness should be done only if it will make all parties
including the happy people who are mentally ill too, and should be
addressed and will be addressed if the owners moderators
should have any issues.

All the people that directed the mentally ill person here
assured the person that it was a place where playtime
and games to play would restore the persons happiness
who appeared to be suffering from abuse from children who
didn't want to have to play with the person.

So to be unkind toward the client would be determined if there is
any pouting, throwing of a fits, crying, screaming, cussing, cursing
casting of sympathetic magical spells too, to foul the clients
comfort zone or create causes for alarm will be duly noted and
brought before the gamer's peers to judge the gamer and accuser.

Anything that is only a temporary cause to make ill mental health
moderators will examine them self and if then, afterward, they
need to have them self see their psychologist to restore their
civility it is the hope of the parties adding their thoughts that the
company has health insurance coverages for all mental illness
including the dire kind that cause people to hear voices, see
ghosts, demons, vampire's smoke, werepeeps and even have
visions of the end of the world caused by a great cataclysm.

Everyone should be restored to happiness. As temporary as that
is, before they return to work for another dull work week.

As long as the Terms & Agreements do not infringe upon any
member's status either, and, does not effectually cause the
client to be banned for a very seldom occasions with a moment
of excited orgasmic tremors

Such as:
horrors at misspelled wording and sentences that are over loaded
with words that begin to cause mental health to go flat and send
another person dreaming of an escape into places unknown;
all is well.

Anything other then described in the Terms & Agreement
within, that is

Muah ha ha. Anyone attaining to want to rule the world?

Take it away

Don't blame Donuts!

When I was very young I thought you could always tell if someone was a police officer or worked in the police station's offices because they all ate donuts and drank coffee. If a person didn't like donuts it was a sure thing they were either an undercover agent or a person trying to snoop and snitch on the gang if they had any plans to do anything considered bad by the local's while they would hang out with a gang who weren't cops. My older brothers liked donuts but Mom always made the pastries for the ladies meetings once a week. So snatching any pastry on those days could leave us with a sore wrist from getting slapped when trying to sneak up, grab a donut, or whatever pastries were there that day, hence, the term, getting a slap on the wrist for breaking the law. A minor law other people thought others should have received a major penalty for, and instead they just got a slap on the wrist.

What I learned was really meant when someone mentioned donuts and police officers is, words meaning, whenever you need a cop they are always at the donut shop, when you don't, otherwise spoken in a slur, Donut, they are like flies on a sugar bowl.

Shue fly shue was a song about how the cafe, diner, and sweets shops owners thought's about the good Police officers were in the days 1920's called the ROARING 20's, through the 1940's when Booze was prohibited. Sugar, sweet white Sugar, may be the hard way to get a good booze feeling but it was donuts that gave the sugar a bad name, while it made everything taste so good, EVEN CHOCOLATE. Eat a half dozen donuts and you'll be flying high and feeling mighty.

Don't blame donuts for make good people feel bad about the way things were.

Donuts are Mighty good!

I can almost remember my sisters chiming in. Words to the effect that sweets are only for the sweet. The original word's said to boys in the 1950's were...

BAD boy, bad boy, what ja going to do, what are you going to do when they come for you?! Bad Boy, BAD BOY! Better wipe the sugar coated smile of your face, before they come and lock you up in the place. Bad Boy bad boy better run away before they catch you for stealing donuts off your momma's kitchen table. LOL

NOW HEAR THIS...