Camera Mod Ideas

kosmos88

I had several ideas on a camera mod. As I have researched through the forums, is it would be very difficult or impossible to create a camera mod. I had some thoughts how it could be done. One way is to create a whole new character to add to your party that would be invisible from the start and you can use that character to control the camera movements. Another way could be items, charms, or rings that can make the character wearing it invisible. It could also be armor. It could be similar to the no armor hack with the exception that makes the character invisible as well. This would work with those that want to get screenshots. As my knowledge of modding is very early beginner at best, I could be mistaken but it would seem easier to create a mod that makes the characters invisible rather than actually trying to control camera itself. The control may not be as perfect as if you got actual control of the camera. ( If these ideas were said before, I apologize)

• 3 years later...

I know this is a very old post but, isn't there a way to amend camera values, like the height and angle it shows? As in Dungeon siege 3, it was in the actual main EXE and someone hacked it to make the game playable in multiplayer. It worked a treat in singleplayer, too.