Shot like aiming

xlghostlx

Davinpatterson yes... I mean aiming animation whenever shoot without holding down the zoom key

But if I press aim button I would have the zoom, I know how I can edit the zoom of weapon but I don't know how change the player animation..

Edited by xlghostlx

Davinpatterson yes... I mean aiming animation whenever shoot without holding down the zoom key

But if I press aim button I would have the zoom, I know how I can edit the zoom of weapon but I don't know how change the player animation..

So your going to go to any npc and select the animation tab. In it you'll see the animations/kfs. Most of the pistol animations start with 1hpaim (I assume 1 handed pistol aim) and 1hpattack etc. Your going to extract those from the meshes bsa, rename them to the attack animation that you want to replace. But there are a lot. Like 8 or 9 types of 1 handed pistol animations and several different directions for each type (up, down, left up, left down, etc) plus animations while crouched. But check them out and you can swap out the normal attacks for aiming attacks. I think the aiming attacks have "is" after the number. So say 1hpattack3down.kf is the normal pistol attack downward, and 1hpattack3isdown.kf has the pistol attack aiming downward. Extract 1hpattack3isdown.kf rename it 1hpattack3down.kf and drop it in meshes\characters\_male and it should overide the default animation.

Your crouched animations should have sneak in the kfs name.

One caution, what your doing is an animation replacer (even though your using standard/default animations) so all npc's will perform the same way. If you want only your player to act this way, you need to make him/her a custom race.