underwater combat

tortuga76

Ok maybe i haven't been looking hard enough but i haven't seen an underwater combat mod cause i hate it when slaughter fishes just keep messing with you and you can do a thing about it. So i was wondering if someone can make a mod like this it would be appreciated. Thank you

That would be the holy grail of Skyrim modding. However, its neigh impossible to do. You would require new animations for each weapon being used underwater, new underwater killmoves, new enemy AI that would pursue you into water, as well as new effects for underwater spells. I'm fairly certain that is beyond anyone's ability, besides Bethesda, of course.

Edited by mlee3141

Correct if my memory serves wrong, but the author of the mod Here There Be Monsters, didn't he recommend a few mods to go with his own mod, including an underwater combat mod? Since one of these monsters was deep underwater, you would have to use that to stand a chance against it after all. I didn't keep HTBM for long, and never used the UW combat mod, I just seem to recall this.