August holidays, Fileserver to CDN switchover and WYSIWYG editor for descriptions

Dark0ne

I'm not sure if this relates to this discussion, or if I should post it as a new one, but my downloads are not working at all on W7 or W8. Regardless of the file size, I get zero bytes as the download size. I've tested it on 2 different networks, and on 3 computers (two running Windows 7 and one running Windows 8 ) and get the same result. I also tested it on a 4th system running XP. It worked slow on it, but it did work. I'm a permium member downloading manually from the Skyrim servers. Any idea what's going on?

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if this relates to this discussion, or if I should post it as a new one, but my downloads are not working at all on W7 or W8. Regardless of the file size, I get zero bytes as the download size. I've tested it on 2 different networks, and on 3 computers (two running Windows 7 and one running Windows 8 ) and get the same result. I also tested it on a 4th system running XP. It worked slow on it, but it did work. I'm a permium member downloading manually from the Skyrim servers. Any idea what's going on?

I had the same issue the other day, I just switched Premium servers and set my default to Washington. That seemed to fix the problem. Couldn't get a single file to download on Dallas Premium from Morrowind Nexus.

I had the same issue the other day, I just switched Premium servers and set my default to Washington. That seemed to fix the problem. Couldn't get a single file to download on Dallas Premium from Morrowind Nexus.

Thanks a million! Switching to the Washington server fixed the problem.

I dont see why mod authors should care, im working on a mod but i would not care if it was uploaded to all sites as long as credit is given to me as its original author. I thought moding was suppose to be to expand the game and be free to all people and sites. that's why i chose to own a gaming pc and a ps4. If i knew you cant have all mods available anywhere and that moding was not made with helping others in mind i would never have bought a 2 thousand dallar gaming computer. my ps4 only cast 400 bucks and looks and runs better than my 2 Grand pc, but i like mods. I also like this sites selection of mods, but the download speeds here is so far been like having dialup,are you guys planing on fixing the download speed here or is it suppose to be super slow?

I get issues in the evenings for the past few days, where it's gets so slow and eventually stops, then, no matter what you try to download, it fails on 1/2/3 We only have CDN as default in the UK

I am having issues as well. Nornally I download things at about 1mb/s here on the nexus, but as of yesterday that has slowed to about 90kb/s. Only download option in US is CDN.

i pop in this new servers....

i tried opera with the option that acelerate internet.... it was working not as good but you can download....

and now you cant this cdn servers are s#*!.... im really annoy

anyway this was a solution a temporaly i hope because i wasnt working... but now i dosent work anymore.

Edited by Corvinus18