apology

Blue Morphos

Dark one knows this is me,I have PM'd him and what I said is between him and I and the staff here. I want to apologize to all here that I hurt verbally. I make no excuse and accept my words,actions and deeds as my responsibility. I am now taking anti-depressants as I was prone to mood swings as many here were witness too. I want to say I'm sorry and if this account is banned then so be it,I will move on. I truly want to say I'm sorry to vagrantO, I was an ass and you did not deserve my verbal abuse. I hope all here can find it in their hearts to forgive me.

On a special note, Buddha, I owe you an apology which I am not sure you can accept. Believe me when I say I wish I could take back all that was said between us. I bear you no ill will in any way,manner,shape nor form and whether you choose to accept my apology or not I will in no way feel slighted nor wronged by you. You always treated me fairly but I abused and ruined our friendship and I am the only one responsible. Words cannot convey how deeply my sorrow and anguish is over my atrocious behavior and if it is deemed that I be outcast,then so be it. My most humble of apologies to all I verbally wronged, Dezdimona.

Blue Morphos I would never expect you to do such a thing, I mean I've seen you post around the forums and your usually a kind, and nice presence around here. But it's not my business to trek any further, but if it helps, even though I doubt it will, I forgive you for whatever you may have said. Hey we all make mistakes right, take it from someone who knows personally.

Dark one knows this is me,I have PM'd him and what I said is between him and I and the staff here. I want to apologize to all here that I hurt verbally. I make no excuse and accept my words,actions and deeds as my responsibility. I am now taking anti-depressants as I was prone to mood swings as many here were witness too. I want to say I'm sorry and if this account is banned then so be it,I will move on. I truly want to say I'm sorry to vagrantO, I was an ass and you did not deserve my verbal abuse. I hope all here can find it in their hearts to forgive me.

On a special note, Buddha, I owe you an apology which I am not sure you can accept. Believe me when I say I wish I could take back all that was said between us. I bear you no ill will in any way,manner,shape nor form and whether you choose to accept my apology or not I will in no way feel slighted nor wronged by you. You always treated me fairly but I abused and ruined our friendship and I am the only one responsible. Words cannot convey how deeply my sorrow and anguish is over my atrocious behavior and if it is deemed that I be outcast,then so be it. My most humble of apologies to all I verbally wronged, Dezdimona.

my posts under "Dezdimona" would reveal much. That I apologized under that name only is of what I speak. I abused my friends and the staff here and in no way hold then accountable for my ban under the name "Dezdimona", my real name BTW. I owe those that knew me for over a year a huge heart-filled apology but expect nothing if anything in return. I know not of you and the fact that you replied is heart warming to say the least.

hello

i was sad when i knew about your ban, and i thing: "what happened to her."

It's good to see you take responsibility for that, few people do this.

i 'am truly expecting that you continue in this forum.

:thumbsup:

good luck and my all good wishes to you.

I... I never thought I hear from you again. I now really hope that moderators and admins will accept your apology. I was following the story along, and... and I wish they will reinstate you.

-Anton.

my posts under "Dezdimona" would reveal much. That I apologized under that name only is of what I speak. I abused my friends and the staff here and in no way hold then accountable for my ban under the name "Dezdimona", my real name BTW. I owe those that knew me for over a year a huge heart-filled apology but expect nothing if anything in return. I know not of you and the fact that you replied is heart warming to say the least.

No problem my friend, if I may call you that. We all do things we are not proud of, and even if we never met, I take pleasure in trying to comfort those who deserve it. Common guys forgive her, she cleary made a mistake.

I... I never thought I hear from you again. I now really hope that moderators and admins will accept your apology. I was following the story along, and... and I wish they will reinstate you.

-Anton.

Edit,i see you corrected the him after I posted,I type very fast, but hiding myself got me into trouble and I no longer do that.I am me and happy as me,my only regret is the words to some that I know hurt deeply>I am ashamed for my actions and those words but as I said,my meds have now altered and stopped my mood swings and for that I am grateful but I cannot expect all to forgive me and thats ok. What I said to some was inexcuseable and I know cut deeply.

I at one time was a him,I am Trans-genered and now consider myself female as I have no male sex organ. :

your responce is sweet and I appreciate your comments. I cannot express my sorrow at the way I treated some people here but I only wish to be allowed to show I have changed for the better.

Ya know.. I honestly can't say that i'm surprised to see you back. Kinda had a feeling that you were still around here. But whatever. Knowing the effects that certain medications can have on a person i can fully understand. The wrong kind can turn you into an almost completely different person. But still... Saying you'll be good and actually doing it are two different things. Buuuuuut i really don't think you'll have too much a problem with that to be honest. You're a nice enough person and never really caused any problems here......Soooo yeah.... Welcome back i guess. If you're allowed to stay that is.

-Anton.

Edit,i see you corrected the him after I posted,I type very fast, but hiding myself got me into trouble and I no longer do that.I am me and happy as me,my only regret is the words to some that I know hurt deeply>I am ashamed for my actions and those words but as I said,my meds have now altered and stopped my mood swings and for that I am grateful but I cannot expect all to forgive me and thats ok. What I said to some was inexcuseable and I know cut deeply.

I at one time was a him,I am Trans-genered and now consider myself female as I have no male sex organ. :

your responce is sweet and I appreciate your comments. I cannot express my sorrow at the way I treated some people here but I only wish to be allowed to show I have changed for the better.

Yeah I was like, oh crap that's not a he, that's a she, EDIT, EDIT! But transgender, wow didn't see that coming. But that's not the point, don't beat yourself up, we all know what you did hurt a lot of good friends, but if they are trully your friends they will forgive you. Give them time, they'll come around. Take care Blue Morphos, hope time heals all wounds.

Hey Dezi :biggrin: that Really you?

You have a wonderful home, and a wonderful talent :biggrin:

I hope all is well with you, and it will be wonderful to see you here again.

You and all that you bring has been missed here.

Give Montana a hug for me :biggrin: