What dragon!?

Dragonoice

Tha Drgon are not from "that" author... they are from SiedenStorm, if i remember correctly, i'm not aware of any other model he released beside his mount mod, the dragon on the picture posted by

The Vampire Dante, are simply Akathosh Mount remodeled, don't know from who, and niether where to get it !

Reaper

The Dragon(s) in question do orginate from the Modder\User Ancient_Laws, and was only shared amongst a select few. They are not publically available.

No, reaper these are not Saiden storm's. Anniria was looking at this one and if you look carefully, there are 4 legs and the dragon is uh... a dragon skeleton. Any way, thanks for your help everyone.

However, i have one question. Was the mod distributed here or elsewhere? Also, do you know the name of the mod?

Thankx for pointing the difference, i thought it was SeidenStorm's model... one thing i know tho, is that they should have been released when they where "a hot subject"

Don't know what happen for those to be classified private !?!

Oblivion is still played by a great amount of people, I think he means when dragons in particular were a hot subject, though for people like me, they're always a hot subject cause I really like Dragons and would love to see more of them in Oblivion and other games in general...They get no love... :sad:

Ghogiel's Akatosh Resource was a BETA and released via a thread on the BethSoft forums (which no longer exists). It was May 15, 2007 and the link pointed to a 7MB file on MegaUpload.com (the link is still functional)

Here are parts of the readme that file included:

DESCRIPTION

===========

This is a MODDERS RESOURCE. Nothing is added to the game and contains no esp. Included are 5 all new drake textures and new armor meshes with 2 different textures. not all of it is implimented. testers are encouraged to mess around with the files. This is intended to be used in conjunction with Saiden Storm's Akatosh Mount Mod v1.9. The easiest way to use this beta resource would be to replace the ones contained in the Akatosh Mount Mod with these ones. by renaming the ones in this resource so they overwrite the original files and dropping them into the same folder as Saidens nifs, Make back ups, and don't whine to me if they break anything. this is for testing purposes mostly.

CREDITS

=======

All texturing, Armor meshs, and some minor mesh modifications by Ghogiel

Rig/rigging and akatosh mesh preparation courtesy of Saiden Storm

CONTACT INFO

============

Or PM Ghogiel on the official TES forums

Or PM Ghogiel at silgrad.com forums

Please do not spam me about textures, requests, or how to 'play' these models. They will be ignored. And you will be blocked if you become troublesome.

LICENSING LEGAL AND USAGE

=========================

Author is not liable for users stupidity. Any/All copyrights remain property of their respective owners. (may contain pieces of Bethesda models and I have no rights to them) Any likeness to other stuff just so happens to be coincendental. No permissions are granted to release or include any of my textures or meshes from this archive in other mods, All rights reserved and any permissions can be revoked simply at the will of the copyright owners.

ENJOY

As noted in the licensing section of the readme, mod authors are not allowed to use this in their mods for redistribution...which is why you only see them in screenshots. This is also why you never saw me release a "Ghogiels Armored Dragon" playable plugin. :tongue: