Slipknot's bassist, Paul Gray, Was found dead.

Pyrosocial

Not a fan of their old stuff but Corey Taylor has really found his sound in the past few years after branching out with Stone Sour and other projects and the past two albums have been much more crisp with a much more stable and likeable sound to them.

Sorry to hear about the death.

>greatHa ha, good one.Oh wait, you're serious. :laugh:

For starters, have some respect.

Secondly, he was actually a very good bassist, listen to early Slipknot (which I personally prefer, it's more individual, kinda jazzy).

He'll be missed for sure, but I suspect he'll be replaced, I hope so.

>greatHa ha, good one.Oh wait, you're serious. :laugh:

For starters, have some respect.

Secondly, he was actually a very good bassist, listen to early Slipknot (which I personally prefer, it's more individual, kinda jazzy).

He'll be missed for sure, but I suspect he'll be replaced, I hope so.

Agreed.

Not a fan of their old stuff but Corey Taylor has really found his sound in the past few years after branching out with Stone Sour and other projects and the past two albums have been much more crisp with a much more stable and likeable sound to them.

Sorry to hear about the death.

I hear you on that one Dark, Stone Sours Through the Glass is one of my favourite songs ;)

Stone Sours Through the Glass is one of my favourite songs ;)

Couldn't agree more. Tracks like "Through the glass" from Stone Sour and "Snuff" from Slipknot (and to an extent, "Vermillion") really emphasise the lryical and singing talent of Taylor. I have a lot of respect for his musical talent that far transcends the cliche metal core genre.

Alot of people must think that also since "Snuff" is their top of the chart song right now out of everything they have done.