What is wrong with Surenas?

AncientSpaceAeon

Maybe it was just a mistake during a site overhaul early on. An upgrade mistake?

A userID of 2304 is a pretty low number, considering the ID's are now in the millions for new members.

With that usedID she joined during 2003-2004. I have seen another person with the same ¨ problem¨. I guess it´s just an error or something. :smile:

With that usedID she joined during 2003-2004. I have seen another person with the same ¨ problem¨. I guess it´s just an error or something. :smile:

Yup - I belong to the elders here... the pilgrim mothers of the scrolls whom already grass has grown on their cheeks *g*, joined in winter 2002/2003, if memory serves. Before then I worked for Gas Powered Games' Dungeon Siege and had not even time enough for a boyfriend, far less playing games of "the evil business competition" in the not present leisure time *lol*

Actually, 1970 was never ever a problem for me, cos I had none in those days *rofl*

http://www.greensmilies.com/smile/smiley_emoticons_unknownauthor_lady.gif

Another odd one.

According to my downloading history I downloaded 2 mods that were uploaded on the 1st of Jan 1970 (01:00, 1 January 1970 to be precise).

Titles are missing but the 1970 dates are there and I (apparently) downloaded them at 03:43, 2 March 2010 and 00:49, 3 March 2010

Wonder what they were :biggrin:

The site and forums have had many incarnations through the years, I think that when it went to the IP Board, the members were imported with a fictitious join date.

Dark0ne could give you the particulars, I was around in those days, but did not join here until it was necessary for downloading larger files, which was an issue on dial up.

Buddah

"Dear Marty, if my calculations are correct you will receive this letter immediately after you saw the DeLorean struck by lightning. First, let me assure you that I am alive and well. I've been living happily these past 8 months in the year 1885. The lightning bolt that hit the DeLorean caused a gigawatt overload which scrambled the time circuits, activated the flux capacitor, and sent me back to 1885. The overload shorted out the time circuits and destroyed the flying circuits. Unfortunately, the car will never fly again."

The Doc's alive! He's in 1885, but he's alive! :biggrin:

To Be Continued...

lol, that scene from Back to the Future never gets old.

[snip]

The Doc's alive! He's in 1885, but he's alive! :biggrin:

To Be Continued...

lol, that scene from Back to the Future never gets old.

Watching a scene from afar and acting in a scene are two very different animals...

Only the chosen ones may enter. Anyway! The laugh is always on the loser *hehehe*