Mod Request Thread

WarKirby3333

Hello all! Can anyone please tell me how I can turn a flax tunic red? i just want this for personal use, and figure it shouldn't be to hard to do... Can anyone either tell me how to go about this or make for me? PLEASE?!?! Thank You...

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to have Lara Crofts Tomb Raider Outfit and also some more feminine Heavy Armor.

Iron is quite alright but from there on it's all the same as male outfits. Or perhaps Halo Heavy armor

would be cool too, anyway mostly better outfits is what i am missing.

Arachnid, you will first need a .bsa commander, and Photoshop or equivilent. Then using .bsa comm... what am I doing? If you google "how to retexture oblivion" there will be a wiki answer. Go there and they will tell you all you need to know.

I got this from my previous post

I was thinking (for once) and i thought of an idea for oblivion and wondered if it had been made. I was thinking about jobs for the player, so you could go to a shop, get the shop keepers disposition up to 70 and he'll offer you a job, then you can do the job, get promoted, demoted or fired depending on how well you do. So you could be a shop assistant or the local count's bodyguard.

Another thing is to become a guard so you yourself can raid the castle, fight crime and well be a guard :D .

So guys whadda you think? 8)

Also maybe you could have an interview to get in or depending on your race but i thought that may be a bit too hard

Here's one that I think should be fairly easy to make: a mod to map the "take all" button that appears when looting from people/crates to a button on the keyboard. It could install a small text file in the Oblivion\Data\Menus folder telling the mod which button would use this function (for my purposes, it would be T).

I imagine the text file would look something like

lettermap=t

I don't know about anyone else, but I get annoyed when I loot someone's basement and have to maneuver my mouse over to the "take all" button every time... I searched and was unable to find anything like this around. Any takers?

Um.. Is there a mod that adds more light into the game Oblivion?

Have you tried turning up the brightness on your monitor

You could also cast light spells and use torches

I'm sure theres a mod which makes a ring of infinite light. If you can't find it I could make one for you in about 5 mins.

WarKirby

• 2 weeks later...

Archived