Mod Request Thread

WarKirby3333

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im looking for very long hair,if dont exist make one!!!!

Ok this is idea for goood mod (i hope)

veryyyyyy long hair for females lower then ass (u can chose how long),and for males like Rock or Heavy Metal group (dont know how else call it)

Adim please delete my topic

How about a Bag of Holding mod, that adds the "place all items in bag" script from the Portable Alchemical Sorter mod? Something to make endurance raids really have an effect, without having to jump into the bag every 2-3 corpses?

Even better, of course, would be if it could detect what items you have equipped, and leave those as exceptions to the storage. An easy cleanup tool, I guess.

Nah,i dont want new race and i hate MisTyc ElVeS.

They are not mistyc!!!!!!!!!!!!

so nothing whit long hair :(((

Where can i lear modding hair ( for 25 days im finished.....learning lol)

And what i need to make it

@Shadow36: Well, I'm using 3DS MAX right now, but it's $3495 a copy so not everyone can get a hold of it. I believe blender is free though. (google it)

As well as that you'll need a few tutorials. 3DS MAX comes with it's own, but I don't know about blender. Again, google is your friend. Be warned though, I'm pretty sure hair is hard to do, and it may take a while to learn how.

Good luck

WarKirby

@Shadow36: Well, I'm using 3DS MAX right now, but it's $3495 a copy so not everyone can get a hold of it. I believe blender is free though. (google it)

As well as that you'll need a few tutorials. 3DS MAX comes with it's own, but I don't know about blender. Again, google is your friend. Be warned though, I'm pretty sure hair is hard to do, and it may take a while to learn how.

Good luck

WarKirby

Im downloading trial (free) and i find some hair tutorials (so i will help to all other,this is best i find http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=303334 go there for hair)

So sommone made ir :huh: :huh: :D

Had you just spent 5 seconds looking beneath this thread, you would have seen the How to Make Mods thread. You'll need more patience than this if you want to get into modding. ;)

Also, please don't double post/post off-topic, as it's against the rules. Thanks.

I learned modding this way:

1. Bugging everyone on the forums until I realised I wouldn't get any help.

2. I'm pretty good at programming, so I started scripting. Spent hours at the wiki, looking up basic functions.

3. Got some nice friends who didn't know scripting. We helped each other.

Really, I should have started at number two.

Feel free to PM me with your scripting questions, if you're serious.

Archived