Can't attack while moving Forwards.

Alixen

Yo

This is a weird problem.

While moving forwards, running or walking, I can't use my attack button. Can't puch, can't swing a melee weapon, can't fire a ranged weapon. It just doesn't respond. Standing still, moving side to side, moving backwards and it works. Just not when moving forwards.

On the other hand if I swap over to another set of save files for a different character, they are as normal, firing and punching while charging the enemy.

I don't know how i've done it but I'm thinking I may have messed up the 'forwards + attack' keybind accociated with the save files i'm currently using. I don't want to lose all my work so far, i'm tracking the character in journal form and it would be a true pain to start again.

Anyone got any clue onw hat i've done, since other save files work fine? If I have messed up the more complicated (I.E. not the 'Keybinds' in options) binds then what can I do?

Please assist! :sad:

Edit: Just checked even deeper. Using the Auto-Run button and attack still works, so i'm almost certain it's the combination of 'W + Mouse1' thats the issue... and I don't know how to fix it.

• 3 months later...
Do you have Sharing and Caring Companions installed? when it first runs the mod asks you to select a key for something or other, the problem is if your holding down W when that happens W gets selected for that function. I think it was SCC anyway. :unsure: